Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. All the shills getting exposed. Guys like roland martin losing it in real time and finally realizing these liberal cacs dont love him anymore than the republicans do. Had roland sounding like a bothsider talking about they better not replace biden and they better keep Kamala at the top of the ticket or else.. lol. His hollow threats mean nothing cause when they tell him to "dance boy" he gonna dance and vote for whoever they put on the ticket and everyone including him knows it.

The shills spent their whole career trying to prop up democrats as the "moral" choice when they are simply slaves to their rich donors and dont give a damn about you and never have. The rich donors said biden and harris got to go and that's exactly what is happening. That's real power. I'm seeing comments from shills and dem die hards talking about whats happening to "my party"... It was never your party. It was always about lining the pockets of the wealthy elite cacs while black wealth has been trending down the past 20 years and will be going to 0 by 2040.
And you touched on it but peep the pivot some of them are making, in news media and on this board

You got a few shills going down with the ship but a few of them are softening their stances and having actual conversations now instead of the reactionary "YOU JUST A # BOTHSIDES MAGA C00N" but if nikkas were willing to listen and have some introspection the party wouldn't be in this clusterfukk it's in now

Last edited:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
I love AOC. Planning to propose on sight :noah: but just because she doesn't know the plan doesn't mean there isn't one. Ain't no way she is in the inner circle when shyt really goes down. Pelosi and Barack aren't keeping AOC in the loop on secret plans. No way in hell.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm just gonna quote what I said in the other thread
I agree with what she says on the donors and the media

At the same time drms and Republicans been talking about Biden being old

But I don't think any of this is democratic

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Dems ain’t listen to none of their ppl- they didn’t listen to black folks, gaza supporters, anti Ukraine folks, ppl searching for jobs, student loan forgiveness folks, inflation and ppl wanting to buy houses folks… not only have they not listened… they haven’t even given any plans. I still don’t know what they want to do… and they’ve had 4 years to combat project 2025
20+ years for Project 2025

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Biden controls the DNC. They cant move forward until hes gone. Simple abbreviated campaign with the best 5 or so candidates then a REAL convention. Americans have been watch our fake 1 1/2 year long campaigns for so long (with preselected winnerrs) they think its normal. Europeans dont need that long.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The reason Biden is here in the first place is not cause Biden was such a dynamite candidate.

The goal now is the same as last election. Stop Trump and the crazies from taking over.

I guess I'd like a sharp candidate who can talk the talk

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dems DID have a plan and it was Biden. IF and it’s a big IF he drops out, well no shyt they don’t have a plan yet. They’re gonna need a plan and fast. fukk is the point of this thread.

As usual all the smoke for Dems and none for the GOP who featured 2 known racists in Kid Rock and Hogan at their biggest party of the year. Go ahead though :skip:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Last 2 years if anyone questioned Biden’s mental capacity they were called MAGA, shyt is too late now :mjlol:

I love it. They can't use that old ass playbook anymore their beloved Dems crashing and burning...:mjlol:

fukk em :banderas: all that benign neglect got their ass in a sling.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The difference between Biden and Trump is that
1. Trump is clearly more alert. Biden is obviously slow now. But
2. Biden is a better person and puts good people into the right positions.
3. Trump is for sale. Any billionaire that supports him gets exactly what he wants. Many Silicon Valley billionaires supported Biden, and in return he sought out to break their monopolistic practices. Many Wall Street guys supported him, and he launched stricter consumer protection laws. Many corporations supported him, but he strengthened unions and removed tolls.

If you have strong cabinet members and influential advisors like Obama and Stacy Abrams. The president being a figure head is just fine, a bit undemocratic but not as undemocratic as having a man like Trump being for sale.

So ofc I’d rather it be another guy like the old Bernie, the homo from Texas, Gavin Newsom or even Kamala. But between Trump and Biden. Or anyone and that con artist, it’s anyone. Dude will sell out anything for power and clout.

Last edited: