WHO WINS?

• Total voters

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Man, I don't know what's going to happen but Biden, even if he has covid, needs to be doing interviews from zoom or something. You can't go back into hiding when everything is in disarray. These private donor calls mean shyt. He should be on the news making states everyday. Get in the field nikka if you want yo stay

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man, I don't know what's going to happen but Biden, even if he has covid, needs to be doing interviews from zoom or something. You can't go back into hiding when everything is in disarray. These private donor calls mean shyt. He should be on the news making states everyday. Get in the field nikka if you want yo stay

Exactly!!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah, but she stepped away from her role as House Democratic leader to allow a new generation to come in.

Biden should follow suit with the presidency.
Clyburn did too. People forget this. Everyone else stepped aside

This is the new dem leadership.

images

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biden's appearances are the problem :mjlol:

there's no undoing this, there's no fixing it. it's a referendum on whether a corpse with high inflation is better than donald trump :snoop:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What the hell kind of convention message can the Dems have if many don’t want the guy at the top of the ticket

That's a good point, if Biden stays in it'll be an awkward ass convention :huhldup:

A bunch of people on stage capping about how they think Biden is going to win when you know they don't really believe what they're saying :skip: