WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You gotta be shytting me. You can’t fight one dotard with another dotard. Biden doesn’t have it in him to take down Trump.

A younger more capable candidate will wash Trump. Trump is just as cooked as Biden, but he can atleast string together sentences..rambling, insane and incoherent as they may be.

Trump lied, flubbed, said nothing, and straight up didn't even answer questions and you're still talking about a couple of flubs by Biden. You're a mark

Donald Trump just rambled for an hour saying nothing lmao.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump lied, flubbed, said nothing, and straight up didn't even answer questions and you're still talking about a couple of flubs by Biden. You're a mark

Donald Trump just rambled for an hour saying nothing lmao.

He did all those things, but it doesn’t erase the fact that Biden’s brain is fried and he can’t make a case for his candidacy.

I’ll say it again, a younger more capable candidate will body Trump because Trump’s brain is also fried, just not as bad as Biden.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He did all those things, but it doesn’t erase the fact that Biden’s brain is fried and he can’t make a case for his candidacy.

I’ll say it again, a younger more capable candidate will body Trump because Trump’s brain is also fried, just not as bad as Biden.
Thats the problem and have been the problem with biden for last 3 years. He can't effectively explain his policies and his success without mental mistakes or stuttering

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

ARE YOU BLIND? HE DID IT RIGHT HERE

YALL SOME DAMN BOTS :damn:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i gotta say, this is a good looking presidential ticket :ehh: great generational gap, compared to the Orange Clown and his pet dog

i'm not looking forward to being right that it should have been Beshear/Harris, but hey. they've got my vote :salute:
Best VP pick since Biden 08.

Much better than the joker faced weirdo Hillary picked. :scust: