WHO WINS?

• Total voters

im not you

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: blatant lie
not at all

he was slightly down before the debate, and he was slightly down after.

if you believe in the polls (i dont), all signs pointed to the polled voters willing to hold their noses and vote for joe despite him being too old, because they dont want trump

the gaffes and videos of him looking old have existed for years and they never made it an issue until now, the worst possible time

im not you

All Star
Daps
So you are saying we should behave like a cult? No matter what Biden does we should have his back? He supports genocide? have his back. He is suffering from cognitive decline? Have his back.

So what makes you any different from MAGA?
theyre willing to do whatever it takes to secure power and further their aims. if youre not, just live with the results then :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets roll.
GRhQCzSXYAA8SHd.jpg

i gotta say, this is a good looking presidential ticket :ehh: great generational gap, compared to the Orange Clown and his pet dog

i'm not looking forward to being right that it should have been Beshear/Harris, but hey. they've got my vote :salute:

im not you

All Star
Daps
I’m a citizen not a foot soldier for team blue. It’s sad that the fear of Trump is turning people into willing cult members.
maga is a cult. im just a pragmatist. there is nothing cult like about not wanting the courts to continue to be stacked by these fakkits with judges like aileen cannon :manny:

if there was someone better a year ago or even in january, im sure people wouldve been all ears. now its too late and we can hope project 2025 doesnt damage the country too much