WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I imagine all these plans that Biden is coming up with , can only be done with a democrat controlled house and/or senate.

That's goes for almost anything.... :russ: and when Democrats have had all 3 branches, they've accomplished real legislation. Despite what some people on here try to tell you.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
guess the mods are going to continue to let @kreole gpt racebait and shytpost

:whoo:
It’s unfortunate but at this point all I can do is hope that with another Trump loss he gets bored and decides to go back home to Ljubljana, instead of forcing me to waste valuable seconds having to scroll by his blocks of problematic posts

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all these people on the right who can competently read off a teleprompter without gaffes. i'd almost forgotten what that feels like :mjcry:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
guess the mods are going to continue to let @kreole gpt racebait and shytpost

:whoo:
*posts polling data and legislative records*

"STOP RACEBAITING :damn: "

This is what I mean by these guys having absolutely nothing in their heads. Can't respond in any substantive manner, so they just shytpost all the way down. Pathetic stuff.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
all these people on the right who can competently read off a teleprompter without gaffes. i'd almost forgotten what that feels like :mjcry:
I don't think I seen Republicans this confident since maybe 2014. Honestly demoralizing. It's like knowing your death date is in November

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't think I seen Republicans this confident since maybe 2014. Honestly demoralizing. It's like knowing your death date is in November
Good. Maybe they’ll stay at home because they have it in the bag and those of us interested in living in a democracy in December will out vote them when it counts. They’ll think it was rigged again unfortunately so Jan 6th part 2, return of the dunce won’t be fun.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s unfortunate but at this point all I can do is hope that with another Trump loss he gets bored and decides to go back home to Ljubljana, instead of forcing me to waste valuable seconds having to scroll by his blocks of problematic posts

Gotta really appreciated when he tries to hang over Biden and Dems retroactively applying term limits... I suppose the legal system could be different in whatever country he's from but he did admit to being politically illiterate last night so there's that

:lolbron:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk outta here, joe. i'll drag your corpse over the finish line if that's what it takes, but you lied, and deprived the party of the primary that should have happened in 2023. there's nothing respectable about your hubris, and your shytbag son telling you to cling to power for his own personal benefit :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
On my knees begging Nancy to end the candidacy of one of the most unpopular presidents in modern history, who sucks so bad he's about to turn Virginia and New Hampshire into swing states. 🙏🏿
You betting on Nancy Pelosi who let that walking corpse Feinstein haunt Congress for 10 years in a safe seat as your savior?