WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden should go on TV and encourage the states to amend the Constitution to create term limits for all members of Congress and the Supreme Court.

Let the Republicans argue against something so popular. He's old, but it's popular and would excite the base. Only way to create the perfect law that Congress and the Supreme Court can't stop

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On your knees begging Nancy to end the candidacy of the most progressive president of our life time. #Nastywork :scust:
On my knees begging Nancy to end the candidacy of one of the most unpopular presidents in modern history, who sucks so bad he's about to turn Virginia and New Hampshire into swing states. 🙏🏿

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Trump will not like it, but already no one cares about his Assassination Attempt, because his pick of Vance is turning out to be divisive not just towards Republicans, but MAGA as well. Trump would need to spin it with a speech, but we all know he can't do a speech correctly.

If incriminating photos of Vance comes out, then Trump is cooked.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean, I love the idea of reforming the SC, but Biden still needs to explain -

1. How he's going to actually win the election (and not cost the Dems congress) with his terrible approval rating
2. Even if he wins, how this is going to pass Congress without some kind of impossible Dem supermajority

He couldn't even get Manchin and Sinema in line :mjlol: so it's a stretch that he's somehow going to get enough (or any) Republicans on board to pass this

If Biden explains both of the above them I'm on board :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#SAVEUSNANCY
nancy-pelosi-state-of-the-union.gif