WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
you talk as if they had a super majority, there was 48 dems and 2 independents in the senate,
No, I’m talking as if he’s saying he’s gonna reinstate Roe if elected again with the best case scenario he has of a majority. A majority is about as fukking good as you’re gonna get in this era, especially with Biden at the top of the ticket. So either he thinks we’re idiots who can’t do math, or he’s gonna do something radically different than he did in the exact same situation he was in during his first term.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
it will be a good week for the Dems when the embarrassing transgenda is buried by the news that;

-biden resigns
-kamala is sworn in for the rest of his term
-the DNC names a whole new ticket for november

who loses in this scenario? one fukkin man; donald trump.

There's no way on God's green earth that the third step is going to happen if Kamala is sworn in. Absolutely no chance she's going to be an interim President after nearly 4 years as VP.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

asked Biden about those who think he is simply too old for the job. Biden had a simple and, four years later, damning response: “It’s totally legitimate for people to raise it,” he said. ‘And I’ll just say, ‘Look at me. Decide.’”

Well, about 50 million people got a good look during the CNN debate. The eye test did not go well.
The young man in a hurry is now an old man in a bind. The candidate who once wondered if he was too young to run must again do the math. He must ponder once more if he is tempting fate, not just his own but that of the nation — a nation that realizes, even if Biden doesn’t yet, that no one has the power to cheat time.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I refuse to belive Trump can win WI, PA and MI. I'll believe it when I see it.

As someone who grew up in PA, I agree. Trump's win in PA in 2016 was a fluke due to Clinton's arrogance.

The crazy thing about this race is it has the potential to be a cross between 1948 and 2016. Trump's ego and arrogance is going to give in and he'll be doing Kendrick Lamar-like victory laps months ahead of time without solving the massive problem he has of him being absolutely toxic to anyone that isn't a Trumpanzee. Many people, including me will vote for Biden being Weekend at Bernie'd over someone who is a threat to freedom in this country.