WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
dikk Cheney is a war criminal and more evil than Trump. Praising him for his "service" to the country is beyond perverse and depraved. But we've had this debate in here before so I'll bow out of this thread again.
Once again, it's not that serious. I don't like Dikk Cheney, but a simple pleasantry remark like that is nothing to be ruffled over.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But we've had this debate in here before so I'll bow out of this thread again.
full

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
We all knew what it was at the DNC. She's chosen to campaign in a way that appeals to current/former pearl clutching rethugs. Its not inspiring but I dont think its too bad so long as she doesnt let her Presidency be inspired by that part of her campaign. I want to believe that Dems know this is a temporary coalition but :yeshrug: the desire to see the humanity in our peers has blinded most of us at least once
Breh, Kamala has given up ZERO policy concessions in order to gain the endorsement of Liz & Dikk Cheney (or any other Republican who has endorsed her).

This isn't about policy but simply putting country over party. I can guarantee you that the Cheneys disagree with 95-99% of Kamala's policies, but that doesn't matter because they view Trump as a danger to democracy, which supersedes policy to them.

Also, it's not "inspiring" to you because it's not targeted at people like you. It's targeted at anti-Trump Republicans and certain moderate suburbanites. Kamala needs every voter that she can get.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, Kamala has given up ZERO policy concessions in order to gain the endorsement of Liz & Dikk Cheney (or any other Republican who has endorsed her).

This isn't about policy but simply putting country over party. I can guarantee you that the Cheneys disagree with 95-99% of Kamala's policies, but that doesn't matter because they view Trump as a danger to democracy, which supersedes policy to them.

Also, it's not "inspiring" to you because it's not targeted at people like you. It's targeted at anti-Trump Republicans and certain moderate suburbanites. Kamala needs every voter that she can get.
these soft, fragile idiots are trying to apply a far left, liberal purity test to the general election :snoop:

Daps

You're basically rehashing what I said except my post isnt talking about this election. ATP I believe Kamala has it won barring a massive collapse. This coalition doesnt last to the midterms as long as the GOP doesnt put up Trump-lites in every swing state

Im aware of who this outreach is targeted for, I walk around boiling hell Florida in a red district and attempt to spin these endorsements from figures that dont impact the average American into something that matters. Dems have a real chance to put the GOP in the grave (for now) with the 2026 Senate map. They can and will do that by continuing to pass policies that improve lives but they will shoot themselves in the foot if policy ends up influenced by retaining people who typically vote GOP. None of us know what exactly Kamala is going to do (outside of what is outlined) so its just as valid for King Kreole to be concerned as it is for you to be relaxed

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
You're basically rehashing what I said except my post isnt talking about this election. ATP I believe Kamala has it won barring a massive collapse. This coalition doesnt last to the midterms as long as the GOP doesnt put up Trump-lites in every swing state

Im aware of who this outreach is targeted for, I walk around boiling hell Florida in a red district and attempt to spin these endorsements from figures that dont impact the average American into something that matters. Dems have a real chance to put the GOP in the grave (for now) with the 2026 Senate map. They can and will do that by continuing to pass policies that improve lives but they will shoot themselves in the foot if policy ends up influenced by retaining people who typically vote GOP. None of us know what exactly Kamala is going to do (outside of what is outlined) so its just as valid for King Kreole to be concerned as it is for you to be relaxed
Kamala is going to govern as a standard Democrat and will probably be slightly to the left of Biden.

Daps
Kamala is going to govern as a standard Democrat and will probably be slightly to the left of Biden.
And that would be an incredible outcome but is she going to be slightly to the left on every issue or on average will she end up being slightly to the left? I dont expect you to have the answers to that, because no one has the answer to that, hence the concern of King Kreole on the specific issues important to him, like Palestine

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Nah it’s the opposite imo

Trump is a much harder out then anyone else in the Republican party because of his cult of personality and stronghold over the white working class and men in general

If he loses I don’t see where the next Republican win comes from because it’s all cheap imitations of him and the Romney republicans can’t even win Republican primaries anymore
It’s going to be Youngkin. He’s basically Romney minus the Mormonism.

Kamala would have incumbency status, but after 16 of the past 20 years being Dem led the Republicans could sneak another electoral win.