• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Trump really put his dikk in crazy and went full Loomer

Loomer got to him in the hospital I bet after he got shot... :wow: Be like... Hello Mr. Trump. You don't know me, but I know you. I want to play a game. Here's what happens if you lose...

0A998221D53DC9EA07FB68FA278023D49DCEF44F

Daps
So the left wants high unemployment and people’s 401ks to crash?

The hell you talking bout? You have a real cartoonish understanding of the left.
One day hes bragging about how Kamala is running a centrist campaign and saying :camby: to the left and the next its the lefts fault that Kamala isnt campaigning on economic wins, even though he has aknowledged without prompting that the average American doesnt get that the state of the economy =/= the amount of extra cash in their wallet. His posting history and thought process are the best example of what a historically bad candidate Trump is. Trump cant even win over potential voters that think and feel the same way he does:wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically his dumbass planting the seeds to his cult that California has a disingenuous voting system
he is openly, proudly, 100% going into this election claiming "i win, or it's stolen"

it's unfathomable to me why every dem isn't talking about this. not just the danger to our country, but the opportunity to mock trump as a coward, sore loser, and un-american p*ssy

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One day hes bragging about how Kamala is running a centrist campaign and saying :camby: to the left and the next its the lefts fault that Kamala isnt campaigning on economic wins
another clown playing stupid

go ahead; explain to the class why biden and kamala aren't bragging that Biden has crushed Trump's oil production levels :mjgrin:

it's the cornerstone of Trump's campaign, they have every reason to; so why aren't they?