WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Lwas/Loas. Theres a lot to them but theyre basically voodoo spirits and depending on which ones youre partial to it can determine a lot about how/why you practice. I got a couple family members who are partial to the Gede family of spirits but thats a whole other spectrum of convo. I really doubt there was cat killing being done in the name of a lwa but voodoo practice does vary depending on where youre at

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Lwas/Loas. Theres a lot to them but theyre basically voodoo spirits and depending on which ones youre partial to it can determine a lot about how/why you practice. I got a couple family members who are partial to the Gede family of spirits but thats a whole other spectrum of convo. I really doubt there was cat killing being done in the name of a lwa but voodoo practice does vary depending on where youre at
Copy

And Im aware of that, but even your point is calling it a religious thing.

Like if someone said we are drinking the blood of a being that died thousands of years ago, that would sound crazy if it wasn’t Jesus, lol.

Or how we don’t scold the different sects of Christianity like Mormonism or Pentecostal, etc.