WHO WINS?

• Total voters

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Shout out to Kamala for dogwalking Trump. She had a clever jab to make his brain shutdown and go into angry defense mode instead of addressing any of the topics. He'd hear "Wharton" and snap for half his time, then forget the question and run back to his safety blanket which was racism toward immigrants. :mjlol:

I assume her performance wasn't changing a MAGA fool's mind, but they should never be the target demographic. She made Trump look like an absolute joke to any casual observers who finally decided to tune in. I've said that anyone half-competent could make Trump look bad, but she went way above my expectations by even including some policy ideas that I think will appeal to broad groups (the Child tax credit, the new homebuyer's credit, reducing drug prices, and a new-business startup credit).

The only things she was missing were a few more jabs like "I think he's confused" as opposed to "see, he's a liar." I think treating him like a dummy with dementia would have sparked his meltdown even further.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That might be the only debate between Harris/Trump. Trump is so nuts he actually thought he had a great performance and he's not talking about doing another one.

I'm not watching another debate with Trump involved because she straight up washed Trump. I would have liked to hear Harris go in depth on Project 2025 and some her economic plans to silence the doubters. Kamala straight up washed Trump though.

There is nothing to be gained with another debate. With a normal candidate, (wow the last time we had a normal debate was in 2012) you have multiple debates to cover different subjects, but Trump is not a normal candidate.

He’s a lunatic who doesn’t follow protocol and talks about whoever he wants regardless of the question.

Biden was right to cancel his final debate with Trump in 2020 after he went loony in the second debate. Trump being a psycho yelling about Hunter like a maniac stuck in people’s heads.

I think Kamala should decline another debate and let the image of Trump yelling like a lunatic about immigrants eating dawgs as a lasting memory.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
bafkreihdd4656k7qqlie743g3hbesno26umyvbfupc6rctypi4kmcmcb5q@jpeg

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Shout out to Kamala for dogwalking Trump. She had a clever jab to make his brain shutdown and go into angry defense mode instead of addressing any of the topics. He'd hear "Wharton" and snap for half his time, then forget the question and run back to his safety blanket which was racism toward immigrants. :mjlol:

I assume her performance wasn't changing a MAGA fool's mind, but they should never be the target demographic. She made Trump look like an absolute joke to any casual observers who finally decided to tune in. I've said that anyone half-competent could make Trump look bad, but she went way above my expectations by even including some policy ideas that I think will appeal to broad groups (the Child tax credit, the new homebuyer's credit, reducing drug prices, and a new-business startup credit).

The only things she was missing were a few more jabs like "I think he's confused" as opposed to "see, he's a liar." I think treating him like a dummy with dementia would have sparked his meltdown even further.

She mudstompped all over Trump from start to finish. I am getting sick of folks online and the media talking about "what are her plans?" Trump was asked about the ACA plan and what does he plan to do: "I have concepts of a plan." He actually said this on a debate stage on national TV. Then the stuff about immigrants eating dogs and transgenders getting surgery... Kamala made him look like an amateur.