WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Think she did what was 'needed', and it worked

another debate opens the "can he come back" narrative from media....it could go a little better and it will be framed different. Framed as a come back, which puts more pressure on a third. No one remembers all three of the Hillary debates, they remember that one moment. Let people remember this as one moment.

would leave it like that

I have followed Harris career since she was AG 10 years ago in Cali. Her confidence, her poise, her composure is always impressive.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The handshake was a good move. Shows confidence, poise, some form of adherence to 'civility', and tradition. it's a nod to old school politics. It's also a gesture of strength. sometimes you are shaking someone's hand in a social setting to tell them don't fukk with me. Esp. among men, you give or get that real professional formal shake, you are sending a message.

If there HAD to be a second debate, and I think she should just brush him off, and let him cry about it, she should completely pivot and be entirely civil and just talk about American people and all that shyt.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The handshake was a good move. Shows confidence, poise, some form of adherence to 'civility', and tradition. it's a nod to old school politics. It's also a gesture of strength. sometimes you are shaking someone's hand in a social setting to tell them don't fukk with me. Esp. among men, you give or get that real professional formal shake, you are sending a message.

If there HAD to be a second debate, and I think she should just brush him off, and let him cry about it, she should completely pivot and be entirely civil and just talk about American people and all that shyt.
If he asked for a second debate I would troll him with....

E3TgKF8UUAE7nQK.jpg:large

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even Republican owned Polymarket taking a big swing. Trump was +7 this morning, it took an 8 point swing, now Kamala +1.

Should be interesting to see fresh polls taken after this debate.