WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maga just lost this BADLY. Imagine you work at a company (America/the boss) and your boss says there's an opening in your division for supervisor. And you are competing against another employee for the job. He tasks both of you, to come up with a plan, to better run your division, and make the company more money.

And you come into the pitch meeting and say " I DON'T HAVE A PLAN. I HAVE CONCEPTS OF A PLAN. I'LL HAVE A PLAN WHEN YOU HIRE ME AS SUPERVISOR" :gucci::gucci:
:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::mjlol::mjlol:
:mjlol:

Do you think your boss would hire you for this job, with that answer???? :mjlol:
:lolbron:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This was pretty much a GOAT level debate performance. I remember Obama handling Romney pretty crazy but this was good.
Nah. They had two debates at that time and in the first one Obama acted like he didn't give a fukk against Romney. The second debate he put Romney down. It didn't make matters any better when Romney footage leaked on him saying something crazy which started his downfall to losing the 2012 election.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never seen anyone bait and fukk with Trump like that. Whoever came up with the plan to do this to him is a genius.

Made him look petty and inconsequential all night.

It’s common knowledge by now that the man is a narcissist and loses his sh1t when you bring up crowd size but I wasn’t sure if the Dems would avoid that kinda stuff.. luckily they didn’t

the last few weeks they said they were gonna try to bait him and luckily they did

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Nah. They had two debates at that time and in the first one Obama acted like he didn't give a fukk against Romney. The second debate he put Romney down. It didn't make matters any better when Romney footage leaked on him saying something crazy which started his downfall to losing the 2012 election.
Yeah, I'm taking about the 2nd debate. The binders full of woman self killed him. But Obama hit him with the horses and bayonets line about Russia aggression. In hindsight tho Romney might have been right :russ: