WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dunno folks. Trump got more time to talk etc etc and I still think she cooked him.

That's just me though. Doesn't feel like it is close to me. I expect some crazy screeds later from Trump about how unfair this all was.

:pachaha:

But then I again no one knows how white America thinks.

@the cac mamba ?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno folks. Trump got more time to talk etc etc and I still think she cooked him.

That's just me though. Doesn't feel like it is close to me. I expect some crazy screeds later from Trump about how unfair this all was.

@the cac mamba ?
trump looks like an unhinged, emotional wreck

he did much better against biden. kamala has him ranting and raving, because he can't control himself :hhh:

she's definitely handling him. hell, i didn't think she was gonna do this well. she looks real presidential

Trips

Superstar
Daps

@the cac mamba ?
I got a group chat with some CACs from College. I don't participate but I lurk. And them motherfukkers are going through it right now. The hard core trump dikk riders are still riding. But, a few are saying what the fukk why is she getting so many softballs. The debate is rigged etc.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a group chat with some CACs from College. I don't participate but I lurk. And them motherfukkers are going through it right now. The hard core trump dikk riders are still riding. But, a few are saying what the fukk why is she getting so many softballs. The debate is rigged etc.
i'd say this is a fair republican take