WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if what you say is true wouldn't that also apply to Grossly Outdated Principles supporters as well, why do they vote when it supposedly doesn't move the needle?

you've been gaslit into believing your vote doesn't count. :francis:

It's too late for you, but I do hope whoever enters the White House reintroduces basic logic and discrete math into the curriculum of our schools. For the sake of any offspring you have that are otherwise doomed to making similarly logic-free arguments :mjlol:

Because what the fukk do my decisions have to do with what 90 year olds in Wyoming do with their time on voting day? :what:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

are the Democrats waiting til a month before the election, to start making MAGA violence an issue? the first debate?

there's far too little discourse about the fact that this fukkin fakkit is going into the election claiming "i win, or it's stolen". republicans need to be forced to address this

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
are the Democrats waiting til a month before the election, to start making MAGA violence an issue? the first debate?

there's far too little discourse about the fact that this fukkin fakkit is going into the election claiming "i win, or it's stolen". republicans need to be forced to address this
Breh you know as well as I that Republicans won’t say shyt about this or they will spin it in a way where it seems small. Same thing they did with J6. Literally said it wasn’t that big of a deal.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

I hope we do something to combat political disinformation on the Internet, television, and by other politicians.

They overreacted by popping an injucri9n on Starlink as well.

But I have to say I am enjoying this.

Can't wait until the EU drops the hammer as well.

Imagine hoping governments take away free speech :laff:

Operation Mockingbird:
Operation Mockingbird is an alleged large-scale program of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that began in the early years of the Cold War and attempted to manipulate domestic American news media organizations for propaganda purposes.
Thats crazy that they can do this then on the flip side pretend to care about disinformation. But the gullible will follow it anyways :scust:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you know as well as I that Republicans won’t say shyt about this or they will spin it in a way where it seems small. Same thing they did with J6. Literally said it wasn’t that big of a deal.
seems like a weakness to exploit and dunk on :yeshrug:

then again, that would require aggressive, common-sense energy. definitely a big ask from people who get backed down by the transgenda :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Operation Mockingbird:
Thats crazy that they can do this then on the flip side pretend to care about disinformation. But the gullible will follow it anyways :scust:
free speech isn't free. giving a platform the racists and far right groups isn't something that should be encouraged.

if you think so then we have nothing else to discuss.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Operation Mockingbird:
Elon musk is literally using twitter for propaganda purposes. It’s okay because it’s a billionaire doing it instead of the government?

The greatest trick right wing oligarchs have done is to get mindless idiots like you and Alex Jones be their foot soldiers online to defend their agendas