WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm not expecting Green New Deal from her, what I do expect is for her to not sound like she's juking the word count on an essay :mjlol:

Actually, I didn't expect anything. Do we expect anything from her, apart from not being Trump?

Even with that empty speak, she is much better than what the other side has to offer, but there's no need to lie: that response was a ton of hot asscheek air :pachaha:
That’s not an answer, I asked specifically how would you have answered that question? :mjgrin:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That’s not an answer, I asked specifically how would you have answered that question? :mjgrin:

Here are 3 examples.

All in on Green New Deal: we're going to lead the world in renewable energy and invest in solar and wind and nuclear and hydro. We snatching that shyt back from China. Not going back to fossil fuels. We need to make the world habitable for our children. Committing to the Paris Accords and are gonna be carbon neutral in 10 years

Middle of the road: [Obama voice] Look, we can ensure we continue to invest and expand our renewable footprint while ensuring we maintain the industries that feed so many in West Virginia and Alaska and Pennsylvania. I won't ban fracking. We will continue to make investments in renewable energy as appropriate while allowing for the private sector to lead innovation and adoption.

MAGA: America is blessed with all these resources, we'd be fools not to use them all. Drill baby drill! I'm opening Alaska up to drilling. Moving investments back to "clean coal" immediately.

Now I freestyled all of this by the way. There is no excuse for any of them having more substance and conviction than an answer from a prospective president.

Like I said, y'all he safe tho :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dodging the question about an arms embargo, all while tripling down on support of Isntreal :francis:
You can support a ceasefire, a Palestinian state, and also agree that you will sell arms to your ally.

You all lack any nuance of thought on this issue.
I have principles but I’m a pragmatist. I’m not willing to pick an option that leads to an objectively worse morality arrogance due to morality
Ftfy

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Here are 3 examples.

All in on Green New Deal: we're going to lead the world in renewable energy and invest in solar and wind and nuclear and hydro. We snatching that shyt back from China. Not going back to fossil fuels. We need to make the world habitable for our children. Committing to the Paris Accords and are gonna be carbon neutral in 10 years

Middle of the road: [Obama voice] Look, we can ensure we continue to invest and expand our renewable footprint while ensuring we maintain the industries that feed so many in West Virginia and Alaska and Pennsylvania. I won't ban fracking. We will continue to make investments in renewable energy as appropriate while allowing for the private sector to lead innovation and adoption.

MAGA: America is blessed with all these resources, we'd be fools not to use them all. Drill baby drill! I'm opening Alaska up to drilling. Moving investments back to "clean coal" immediately.

Now I freestyled all of this by the way. There is no excuse for any of them having more substance and conviction than an answer from a prospective president.

All of those answers were worse than what Kamala said. Good try though

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Here are 3 examples.

Use ChatGPT brehs :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All of those answers were worse than what Kamala said. Good try though

1. That's impossible

2. Yeah, she's running for president, i'd hope she'd have more substance behind her answers than something I freestyled

Use ChatGPT brehs :mjlol:

Nah, some of us could form coherent thoughts before LLMs came on board

Tell us why her answer was so great :pachaha:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The hope is that Israel would care more about civilian casualties if there were actually consequences for committing war crimes.

The level of discourse in HL has really taken a dive. :francis:
Why would an arms embargo make them do that?

I don’t get it