WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People should have him on ignore
you know what the funny part is? all i'm trying to do is help progressives understand why no one takes them seriously

but i don't really care if you don't listen to me; because i don't actually want progressives gaining more power. they're a fukking clown show, and an electoral drain on moderate, serious democrats who actually get things done.

so keep up the weird shyt, and remain novelty circus acts that can only win a few congressional seats in dark blue areas :yeshrug: i don't give a fukk. i'm glad that progressives are so committed to not being taken seriously

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
I had to do a real double take on RFK Jr. this election cycle when all of his batshyt insanity started gaining traction because I kept thinking to myself that there's no way this is the same guy I remembered from 2008. I specifically remembered him appearing on several news outlets and an op-ed he wrote back when I had a print subscription to "The Nation" where he was focusing on the issue of voter disenfranchisement efforts against black people and showing how calls against "voter fraud" were completely baseless and just used as a means to suppress votes from specific populations in specific areas. This is 12 years BEFORE Trump and Jan. 6 mind you.

I swore I must have got my Kennedy's mixed up, but it was in fact the same guy. In all seriousness, that brain worm thing might really explain some of his bizarre behaviors since the Obama/McCain election.

I'm a big fan of Sam Seder and his podcast network.

Sam is obviously a major progressive voice and actually had a show with RFK (Ring of Fire). They used to be homies. He's spoken often about how disappointed he is that his one time friend has slid into a full fledged right wing conspiracy loon.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I had to do a real double take on RFK Jr. this election cycle when all of his batshyt insanity started gaining traction because I kept thinking to myself that there's no way this is the same guy I remembered from 2008. I specifically remembered him appearing on several news outlets and an op-ed he wrote back when I had a print subscription to "The Nation" where he was focusing on the issue of voter disenfranchisement efforts against black people and showing how calls against "voter fraud" were completely baseless and just used as a means to suppress votes from specific populations in specific areas. This is 12 years BEFORE Trump and Jan. 6 mind you.

I swore I must have got my Kennedy's mixed up, but it was in fact the same guy. In all seriousness, that brain worm thing might really explain some of his bizarre behaviors since the Obama/McCain election.

I'm a big fan of Sam Seder and his podcast network.

Sam is obviously a major progressive voice and actually had a show with RFK (Ring of Fire). They used to be homies. He's spoken often about how disappointed he is that his one time friend has slid into a full fledged right wing conspiracy loon.
2016: