WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
i think taylor swift is the big reveal tomorrow. a lot of guesses that it’s beyonce, but that’s way too predictable.

i think harris’ team reached out to her after trump posted the doctored photos. there’s a reason she hasn’t responded to trump lying about her endorsement.

what better way to respond than to perform on the final night of your convention, right before harris takes the stage?

:francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are all the Shapiro Stans? :mjgrin:

Progressives having to carry the party kicking and crying across the goal line is something to behold. :wow:
what? :dahell:

shapiro's been giving equal or better speeches, if you're trying to make some kind of contest. but we're all aware kamala couldn't run with a jew, per the Hamastitutes

you werent even voting democrat a month ago. you arent carrying shyt :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what? :dahell:

shapiro's been giving equal or better speeches, if you're trying to make some kind of contest. but we're all aware kamala couldn't run with a jew, per the Hamastitutes

you werent even voting democrat a month ago. you arent carrying shyt :mjlol:

And me and my comrades,” Never Biden”, voices were heard loud and clear.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
i think taylor swift is the big reveal tomorrow. a lot of guesses that it’s beyonce, but that’s way too predictable.

i think harris’ team reached out to her after trump posted the doctored photos. there’s a reason she hasn’t responded to trump lying about her endorsement.

what better way to respond than to perform on the final night of your convention, right before harris takes the stage?

:francis:
Duet :troll:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And me and my comrades,” Never Biden”, voices were heard loud and clear.
no, no one gave a fukk about the Lose For Gaza morons. biden was pushed out because the debate exposed him as too old, and the rich donors put the squeeze on him

you think biden was pushed out because of a few goofy, fake palestinians? :laff: