WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Man enough about the Palestinians

Have this energy for Eritrea or the Congo or hell.even the Uigurs ...

Its crazy folk ...esp on a mostly black BB are I. Here trying to rally for Palatine Ian's when those same people havnt done or said sbit about the genocides/pogroms / atrocities in Africa where worse and more are being killed /imprisoned / persecuted
:why: You do realize that the main request from the protests is to treat Israel like the perpetrators in these other conflicts you identified, right? Neither side in the DRC conflict, the Eritrea-Ethiopia conflict or the Chinese are receiving billions in aid and weaponry and unlimited international support as an official policy of the United States government. Israel is treated uniquely well amongst brutal, oppressive governments actively massacring scores of civilians because they are seen by American elites as a white supremacist colonial outpost to enforce economic and political domination over the native population.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
people can do both and in my interactions, people are.
Well they aren't shutting down campuses or blocking traffic for any of the things I mentioned and overall like its been said ...have that same energy and be inMontana or Iowa or Nebraska or Kentucky at a Trump rally and make demands ...

King Kreole

Daps
you're welcome to go back thedonald or whatever chan site you came from loser

:umad:
Your posting on this issue is completely indistinguishable from Donald Trump his racist MAGA shythead cac followers. Go wave your Israeli flag with the rest of the freaks.

King Kreole

Daps
Look at the way they completely neuter the Rev. Jackson's legacy, treating him like some apolitical representation of identity politics, no mention of his actual politics or ideology, just "clearing the way for Barack Obama" like he didn't say he wanted to cut his nuts out for talking down to black people :mjlol:

They're MLK-ing him :francis: