• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
CNN is owned by Warner Brothers Discovery

Zaslav lost the NBA on TNT. A product that was with the league since 1989.

He desperately needs someone to buy WBD as its stock tanks further under the huge debt it has. A Trump presidency means DOJ won’t challenge a merger or acquisition..
Disney > Warner Bros

But I’ll save that for another subforum :mjgrin: @Bryan Danielson @daemonova

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you missed the part where she wants to build 3 million more houses which i think is too small an amount. she needs to be shooting for 15 million more homes.

we need laws to get passed which will likely never happen... congress must act there's no band aids that don't end up enriching a select few

also going by what I see in the city a lot of people need to be in mental hospitals... again congress must act

getting interest rates down and building materials down would go a long way in building more homes

Honestly unless the Federal Government takes a direct role in ownership the whole idea terrifies me... too much money at stake/politicization/fraud/pay for play/harm to to homeowners/investors/local taxpayers and the list just goes on and on

I'm going to have nightmares tonight just thinking about it

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
we need laws to get passed which will likely never happen... congress must act there's no band aids that don't end up enriching a select few

also going by what I see in the city a lot of people need to be in mental hospitals... again congress must act

getting interest rates down and building materials down would go a long way in building more homes

Honestly unless the Federal Government takes a direct role in ownership the whole idea terrifies me... too much money at stake/politicization/fraud/pay for play/harm to to homeowners/investors/local taxpayers and the list just goes on and on

I'm going to have nightmares tonight just thinking about it

They should absolutely 💯 be a mental facilities act and homeless housing act

No fukkin way it gets passed. Like ever.

Can you imagine how much money will get pulled from the private prison industry if that ever happened?

And not a gotdamn way Congress would pass anything for poor folks