WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Close the department of education :dead:

Trump is done :wow:
I had a back and forth with somebody over this this morning. Stupid ass literally said that the DoE doesn't need alot of money, my comment to them was that by their logic the police needs to be de-funded as well because they don't need the money they're given.

This dumbasses response was "you shouldn't debate" :smh:

I just replied back and told them "you neither because your argument sounds like shyt"

Same person made another comment on the issue saying that their mother had 250k in the bank and she was 82 and only had a 7th grade education and said that people can still do that nowadays with no HS diploma. I just :snoop: and got out of the page

This was a real poster and not a bot or troll.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I had a back and forth with somebody over this this morning. Stupid ass literally said that the DoE doesn't need alot of money, my comment to them was that by their logic the police needs to be de-funded as well because they don't need the money they're given.

This dumbasses response was "you shouldn't debate" :smh:

I just replied back and told them "you neither because your argument sounds like shyt"

Same person made another comment on the issue saying that their mother had 250k in the bank and she was 82 and only had a 7th grade education and said that people can still do that nowadays with no HS diploma. I just :snoop: and got out of the page

This was a real poster and not a bot or troll.

Which Coli poster was that?

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
elon sounds like such an uninteresting bore. my god, this guy has the personality of a paper plate.

i doubt he has friends, but if he does, i imagine he’s the person they call when they’re having trouble sleeping.

:unimpressed:
He reminds me of those nerdy dudes in hs that try to hard to fit in. That kick it with all the popular people and feels he is part of the crew.

Dude is not funny…AT ALL. He has no swag, no charisma, just nothing. All around a flat out corn ball.

Cringe to the point where you just look at him like :gucci: