WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Don't fall for the Biden administration's okey dokey. They are choosing not to excercise leverage because POTUS is a zionist whose perception of Israel is frozen in time to his early years as a Senator.

Over 70% of Israeli weapon imports are from the US. We have been their most important partner throughout history, including examples such as the assistance Nixon provided them in 73 Yom Kippur War, the Camp David Accords (Peace with Egypt), Peace with Jordan, the Abraham Accords, as well as providing the Iron Dome defense system.

We also give them a defensive edge in the region by providing them with more sophisticated weaponry than we are willing to give most other (if not ANY other) actors in the middle east. The number one reason why Iran is so unwilling to go to war with Israel is because they know the US (and, most likely, it's other Western allies) will join in on the side of Israel.

So, you tell me, do we have any leverage over Israel or nah? :usure:
None of this means Isreal will halt a war because we are no longer doing business with them

this is conspiracy theory territory that pushes the narrative that the us is somehow able to control this war. Crazy how Biden is to blame for war in the Middle East

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I listened to a bit, but honestly, I haven't played a game in a while and I can already tell this is going to be another "rally" speech except Elon is significantly so uncharismatic that it won't even be funny to hear this dumbass talk.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
None of this means Isreal will halt a war because we are no longer doing business with them

this is conspiracy theory territory that pushes the narrative that the us is somehow able to control this war. Crazy how Biden is to blame for war in the Middle East

It's not a conspiracy theory, you just don't know enough about Middle Eastern politics to even be commenting in here.