WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
3rd party is how they will hedge their bets... but behind closed doors those cacs are voting for Trump.
Oh yeah. I don't think they're actually voting for RFKjr. Just pointing out that they openly support RFKjr all the time. Except for that fat fukk David Lucas who has no shame with his edgelord gimmick.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should elaborate on what he means by N word so theres no confusion. Gotta see which word so we all know the pronounciation, etymology, etc

Tim Poole has to ride the meat of whoever the right wing is propping up but Rogan's legit just stupid. Bro had the "independent and neutral" aura to his audience at the jump and had the podcast game in a strangehold. All these standup dudes turn into crybaby pussies after a cancellation attempt. Only people who truly get cancelled in our society are talentless folks or legit criminals

Rogan has been on a mission to sh1t on the left ever since they went after him let’s see if he has the same smoke for MAGA

So far it looks like he’s cowering

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

His stand up audience has changed too. You can tell he was performing his last special in front of a conservative/redneck audience by which parts elicited laughs/cheers and which parts the crowd went dead silent.(this usually happened when he attempted to show empathy for a marginalized group he was joking about).

Man done worked himself into a shoot as they say in the wrassling world.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rogan has been on a mission to sh1t on the left ever since they went after him let’s see if he has the same smoke for MAGA

So far it looks like he’s cowering

The dummy got mad at Jaime because Jaime fact checked him on the rumor that Walz changed the Minnesota flag to look like the Somali flag. :heh:

Joe is legitimately stupid. Can’t believe I was once a fan. I guess it’s because the shyt he was wrong about in the past was not consequential. (Moon landing, big foot, Aliens etc)

shonuff

All Star
Daps
How long till CNN and them start making up stories like “are voters starting to get Kamala fatigue? :jbhmm:
They ready did this morning

Had a whole commentary on how the "honeymoon" can't continue and that she's going to have to answer to real policy differences....

I'm like are they for fukking real

What policy would anyone at this stage be unclear about from her? .....or even Trump for that matter

Trips

Superstar
Daps
They ready did this morning

Had a whole commentary on how the "honeymoon" can't continue and that she's going to have to answer to real policy differences....

I'm like are they for fukking real

What policy would anyone at this stage be unclear about from her? .....or even Trump for that matter
Anything to manufacture ratings. It's clear the speeches, rallies etc. that Trump does now aren't helping them. Consistently see posts where it says CNN, MSNBC have cut away from the Trump rally. But as for that "going to have to answer to real policy differences" ha. They don't care about that shyt cause she does it every time she speaks unlike Trump and his just word salad and insults. It was like when the Republican GA Lt. Governor dude was speaking to the CNN anchor, she couldn't hide her dissatisfaction with him talking about how trash Trump was from a Republican standpoint.

CNN over corrected in trying to appeal as "impartial". Same reason the afternoon block on MSNBC with Tur, Mitchell and Jansing get shyt on, because they try to play down Trump and over correct to question the Dems.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dummy got mad at Jaime because Jaime fact checked him on the rumor that Walz changed the Minnesota flag to look like the Somali flag. :heh:

Joe is legitimately stupid. Can’t believe I was once a fan. I guess it’s because the shyt he was wrong about in the past was not consequential. (Moon landing, big foot, Aliens etc)

Ever since he moved from California to Texas Rogan has gone off the deep end