WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The only people who know about the couch fukker thing is people who are on social media a lot. So when it's mentioned at rallies, a solid portion of the audience isn't going to know what the joke is.

Nah, the joke has left the sphere of Social Media; it's on late night talk shows, news outlets, etc. It's what allowed Walz to proclaim they were 'Weird' and then MAGA threw a shyt and showcased their weakness.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

It was a fukking coup:dahell:
Do people not grasp the gravity of that? He just casually bragging about the size of a coup :wtf:
HE LITERALLY SAID SO HIMSELF IT WAS AN INSURRECTION
What the fukk is wrong with people :dahell:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The only people who know about the couch fukker thing is people who are on social media a lot. So when it's mentioned at rallies, a solid portion of the audience isn't going to know what the joke is.
Stfu

There have been articles debunking it in the NY Times, Guardian and it’s been debunked on Fox, MSNBC and CNN.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Yeah... we gonna have to nip this in the bud. I know they're the minority, but Jesus they're loud.

And I mean end this by at least 2028 or hopefully 2026.

These are folks who constantly say that bullshyt, but bet that they've never voted, hell they probably never voted in their state and local elections

Trips

Superstar
Daps
This is a waste of time. His presence does nothing to help her campaign.
Nah. With no stakes at play. Biden can talk the shyt he's always wanted to talk about Trump. Let a few go viral and sap up more of Trumps attention and ire. Knowing he really can't get any more shots in at Biden that matter.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that was the issue when they first came in, you can't do that rah rah stuff right out the gate when you're a very small minority. You're gonna have to sit back study how things are in Washington, study who the go-to folks are and when the time is right then strike.

Pelosi told AOC you wanna go back to bartending or nah? I'll never understand why progressives are so ready to burn everything to the ground if they don't get all their demands met every time. Not a pragmatic bone in their bodies. AOC got the memo though.