WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
@FAH1223 is it true trump and the rnc doesn't have many field offices ?
Anecdotal but I started canvassing in 2018 in a red district in Fl. Every election cycle Ive tried to do my part since then and every election cycle I see less republican door knockers/republican leaning info left behind. Like in 2018 Id be working routes that would have me on one side of a street while door knockers for Desantis were on the other. People I canvass with have said the same. Makes you wonder if, outside of Trump taking donations for his legal fees, most of their money is funneled into online propaganda

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s going to be like that until the DNC because she has to assume this is the first time people are seeing her. We are obsessed weirdos ( :dame: ) so this is the 57th time we are gonna hear her lean into the mic, smirk and say “as a prosecutor I’ve dealt with men who have abused women, blah blah blah, I know Donald trumps type *applause* :blessed:
It's like seeing a band on tour play different cities lol

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Dropped a bomb right on Trump within days of being VP, this is amazing.

Literally my face reading all of this back to back to back

last-dance-michael-jordan.gif

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Almost 10 years of him in our lives daily people are fatigued. People would get tired of even a sane candidate after almost a decade never mind with his crazy sh1t
Even from the

Not that I give a fukk but:

why didn't this fakkit just take his medicine? J6 shyt (HE WOULD HAVE BEATEN BIDEN JUST WAITING HIM OUT), the jail shyt, everything. Why didn't someone with some sense trick this idiot into signing over some shady conservatorship so that he could have real handlers and then everyone at the end gets what they want, Trump included?