WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once Trump is done you are gonna have guys try to emulate MAGA but with not nearly be same charisma and cult of personality Trump has

We’ve also seen how not motivated MAGA is to vote for anyone but Trump

So if Trump once again loses the republicans are screwed in the future because it’s just gonna be poor man versions of Trump

Unless they somehow grow a spine and try to revert back to what they were prior to Trump but I don’t know if that’s possible anymore because a sizable amount of Republican voters are now MAGA

So Trump wheter he wins or loses probably has severely hurt the republicans chances in future presidential races

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Once Trump is done you are gonna have guys try to emulate MAGA but with not nearly be same charisma and cult of personality Trump has

We’ve also seen how not motivated MAGA is to vote for anyone but Trump

So if Trump once again loses the republicans are screwed in the future because it’s just gonna be poor man versions of Trump

Unless they somehow grow a spine and try to revert back to what they were prior to Trump but I don’t know if that’s possible anymore because a sizable amount of Republican voters are now MAGA

So Trump wheter he wins or loses probably has severely hurt the republicans chances in future presidential races

I said back in 2016 that him winning was a phyrric victory

And you're 💯 correct.

They're gonna be stuck with the DeSantis/Vance's of the world that appeal to zero folks outside their states

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump '28 won't happen. they'll have a real primary regardless. the rest of Republicans are totally finished with standing down for Trump, after november

just as with Biden, you cannot ignore the realities of aging :dead:

I don’t know. If Kemp told Trump to go F off last night I’d say you are right and it’s a sign they are done with Trump once he loses here

But him continuing to kiss Trumps ass after Trump sh1t on him makes me think republicans are still scared to death of him

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
When Trump is gone have fun and winning the Mississippi's, West Virginia and Alabama's of the world while losing damn near everywhere else.

As long as she doesn't do some sort of epic face plant between now and November and she washes his ass in November they gotta cleanse themselves something serious.

And even that's not possible. Good riddance.

We aint out of the woods yet but it's looking promising

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know. If Kemp told Trump to go F off last night I’d say you are right and it’s a sign they are done with Trump once he loses here

But him continuing to kiss Trumps ass after Trump sh1t on him makes me think republicans are still scared to death of him
trump is more likely to be dead in '28, than the GOP nominee :yeshrug:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Trump is gone have fun and winning the Mississippi's, West Virginia and Alabama's of the world while losing damn near everywhere else.

As long as she doesn't do some sort of epic face plant between now and November and she washes his ass in November they gotta cleanse themselves something serious.

And even that's not possible. Good riddance.

We aint out of the woods yet but it's looking promising

They will go with Trump or Trump clone for the foreseeable future. You can’t get out of that primary if you are somewhat normal or have moderate positions. The base truly believes that the are still the majority in this country and everyone else must come around to their thinking. I don’t know how long it takes the base to realize that they are a minority and they need to moderate some of their positions to win. Maybe the leaders realized the base will never change and it’s why you hear talks of embracing a dictatorship.