WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You’ve all convinced me. Shapiro needs to be stripped of governorship and put in jail with some football numbers.
Nah he’s good as the gov but that vp pick might be a land mine the Harris campaign need not touch.. Go the Beshar or Walz route.. she can’t go wrong with either

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
None of this stuff is baggage
Nah he’s good as the gov but that vp pick might be a land mine the Harris campaign need not touch.. Go the Beshar or Walz route.. she can’t go wrong with either
Walz is my guy, but folks trying to OD on purity politics and focus on the exact same shyt that got bowman and and likely bush out the paint.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
You are not losing Jewish voters by rejecting Shapiro.

But if Shapiro is VP, it opens up hypocritical attacks on sexual harassment and Gaza.

My question for all the Shapiro enthusiasts, is why open yourself up to that messiness when you have two other perfectly good options?

What is it about Shapiro that y’all love so much? It’s not guaranteed that he’ll bring PA home.
I hope Trump brings up sexual harassment attacks if Shapiro is the nominee. Let's see how that goes for him.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It’s fine to be morally opposed to Shapiro being VP because of his views on Palestine but from an electability perspective, I don’t know if your average voter (right or wrong) gives a shyt about the Middle East
That's like #6 on his current issues, people just stick to israel to filibuster any criticism against him. Personally, I wouldn't care if she picked him but with trump openly telegraphing his moves shoulf she make that pick tells me a lot. additionally, you'll automatically invite negative conversations when right now the media is overly positive about her campaign tells me you should stay away.Josh Shapiro dsupported chool vouchers something the democratic platform is absolutely against , something teachers unions kamala met with last week is against. Like I said you're immediately inviting potential negative media attention

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That's like #6 on his current issues, people just stick to israel to filibuster any criticism against him. Personally, I wouldn't care if she picked him but with trump openly telegraphing his moves he would make with that pick. additionally, you'll automatically invite negative conversations when right now the media is overly positive about her campaign tells me you should stay away
Then why are you waxing poetically about it? :bryan: