Daps
Ear that got shot off looks great BTW
79049888.jpg

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Mesa, AZ mayor - A Republican in a fairly red city - endorsed Kamala today. And he said the CHIPS and Infrastructure bills were his main reason why.

Pretty significant, I think. For reference, Mesa is the 3rd biggest city in AZ and in the heart of Maricopa County…that county is the largest in the state and will decide who wins AZ

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
God I’m getting my hopes up for this blustery ass white guy im gonna be demoralized when she picks shapiro or Kelly for a day :sadcam:
See the play breh who has been more out there stumping for Harris? They are literally waiting to the day before the convention or day of to announce but it’s giving people who don’t know Walz and Beshar a look… Dems know about Shaprio… Notice the party is running with the “weird” to shyt on the gop and Trump… Walz is the leading candidate

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See the play breh who has been more out there stumping for Harris? They are literally waiting to the day before the convention or day of to announce but it’s giving people who don’t know Walz and Beshar a look… Dems know about Shaprio… Notice the party is running with the “weird” to shyt on the gop and Trump… Walz is the leading candidate

Walz is on fire right now, I hope it’s him

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
p

says a lot about the game that arguably the biggest mainstream rapper is a black woman, the president about to be a black woman, the WNBA is starting to getting popping. shyt makes you think the big 2024 horoscope about this year being a once in a life time revolution wasn’t about Trump but black women, hell maybe all women finally getting their due.

:ehh:

Moderate voter is dog whistle for blue collar, white people. Lowkey the reason he gets to curse up a storm and no one is clutching their pearls is he is a white man. It’s Using Trump’s greatest strength against him. His white maleness.