FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Trump going to win the Horn vote. :sas2: @FAH1223 @Malcolmxxx_23

Aren't these Ilhan Omar's people? @FAH1223 you not talking to your people? :gucci:

They’re embarrassing

After everything Trump has said about Somalis and Somalia, they tap dancing at higher levels than before.

Someone said they’re Somalilanders (Issaq clan) but I don’t care who they are. They should be ashamed. Man is talking about deporting you in your face at his rally :snoop:

@RadaMillz
@LuuqMaan
@Broke Wave, @thatrapsfan, @RadaMillz, @BocaRear, @Prynce, @Max B, @Trajan, @Malcolmxxx_23
@SwizzLake

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Reminds me of 08 when it became clear the press had no inside track on who Obama was going to pick. Impressive parlor games going on.
its more so to spin up the bench and generate down ticket excitement and show how vibrant the dems are and the upcoming talent they have repping the party.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I've waited a minute to say this as I was one of the people that questioned Biden stepping down given the timing of it all. However, I've come away with these thoughts.

• Biden and democrats as a whole needs to do better when it comes to speaking to the successes of the administration in office. Biden's record for his term is outstanding, yet next to nobody knows anything about it. We don't live in a time where people want to spend the time to educate themselves so we have to do the social programming for them, sad to say. It's why Republicans do so well with mindshare. It's all about slogans with them. MAGA, Read My Lips, DEI, it goes on and on.
  • I was wrong, thus far, about the reception to Kamala Harris by the greater public. I'm black and we tend to give our votes to who will screw us over less. There is a pervasive sensitivity that we have to be mindful of when voting. So, to see what we've seen so far as in the donations, the definite improvement in public speaking and in projecting confidence, I am pleasantly surprised. That said, I don't know how much this popularity is simply attributed to being the opponent of the worst president ever in American history or to herself. The energy exuded by her people and Kamala herself compared to Joe Biden is night and day. Kamala's literally everywhere now whereas Biden wasn't. You can't do a Weekend at Bernie's and win the presidency and of course, that debate did Biden no favors.
  • I was 50/50 about the Biden weighing down the ticket and the polls not looking right pre change in ticket. I still don't know if these polls look right but I think it is fair to say Biden was not going to win in November and was going to drag down others with him. That has to be a sobering thought, literally a repudiation of himself but he's rolling with it as best as he can I guess. More on the polls, I just thought that most would coalesce around Biden in the end but I'm not so sure that would have been the case anymore. With Biden, apathy was settling in, for whatever reason and when there is apathy, people are disengaged and don't give a fukk anymore. People have to be re-reminded of why we fight. There is going to come a time when the specter of Roe isn't going to feel so immediate. This is the first presidential election with it off the books but can we keep people engaged the second, third or fourth time. To the public, it seemed that Biden's main strength was that he was not Trump. That's not being on offense, that's using a prevent defense in the 4th quarter.

At the very least, from what I've been able to see, Kamala has offered more than just not being someone else and it's resonated well with people. I hope she keeps it up.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Sounds good to me. DNC is gonna be wild and really highlight just how depleted the GOP is, especially with Trump running the show. There will be actual stars there, actual performances...no Kid Rock shyt. And actual stars in the party. Obama remains incredibly popular.

Asked it a couple days ago but when does Trump get a good media day?

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Sounds good to me. DNC is gonna be wild and really highlight just how depleted the GOP is, especially with Trump running the show. There will be actual stars there, actual performances...no Kid Rock shyt. And actual stars in the party. Obama remains incredibly popular.

Asked it a couple days ago but when does Trump get a good media day?

He already got it with the debate, the assassination attempt, and how he brought the RNC together. That was his “Push Ups.”

Right now he doing his “Taylor Made Freesryle” with the disrespect..

The DNC is gonna be “Like That.”

The debate is gonna be “Euphroia”

The ads are gonna be “6:16 In LA”

I could continue but y’all get my drift :lolbron: