WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
1. Where are these n-gga's coming from allo of a sudden

2. This is Bolsanaro in Brazil where you had Brazilian celebrities vouching for him strictly because of tax cuts
He's far from the average person's reality, he's rich. Sometimes i can't take what these celebs say most of the time.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
donald trump really is a cancer on america. he just said minnesota is gonna be overrun with criminals and crazy folks, so they can goto venezuela next year to have rallys because it will be safe

I mean I guess if hes holding his rally in North Minneapolis he may get static but thats about the only bad part of the city :manny:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Twitter crying about the stance on Israel... Got to wake the fukk up. We got to worry about OUR country 1st and foremost.

Our democracy is at stake... Drawing the line whether Harris does this or that in foreign affairs is absurd.

She already pleaing for cease fire and talking about the innocent causality of both sides. Then these people say that's not enough. fukking political suicide to be pro-palenstine in an election cycle with them burning the American flag in protest across the country.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn