I hate Van Jones:unimpressed:
the-dark-knight-gambol.gif

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
All he can do is attack her race ans gender. Meanwhile trump

the problem is they've been going at Trump so much it makes it look like a scheme to his followers.

like the property lawsuit (I think in New York) gets lumped in with this so nobody cares...
they should have focused on real shyt (like this) instead of throwing everything at him

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
the problem is they've been going at Trump so much it makes it look like a scheme to his followers.

like the property lawsuit (I think in New York) gets lumped in with this so nobody cares...
they should have focused on real shyt (like this) instead of throwing everything at him
His followers don’t care about the Epstein connection because they’re brainwashed. Holding him accountable for everything does affect him with swing voters. That’s why he’s capped at 47%

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
His followers don’t care about the Epstein connection because they’re brainwashed. Holding him accountable for everything does affect him with swing voters. That’s why he’s capped at 47%
do left wing people care about the Epstein connections of the folks they follow?

people ignore the bad in the people in their group...
until its impossible to ignore

thats why its important to never identify with any group...
otherwise youre easy to manipulate

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps

Trump suggested people with disabilities ‘should just die,’ nephew reveals in memoir​

He'd be culled under those standards too because he's mentally deficient
I mean he infamously made fun of a person with a disability so…