WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Some people’s brains are broken

She's a contrarian. The need was so strong in her that it made her stupid. You see that among a lot of Black 'I'm not a Trump supporter' Trump supporters. They somehow believe it makes them a radical or something. They love using that one Malcolm quote too.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She's a contrarian. The need was so strong in her that it made her stupid. You see that among a lot of Black 'I'm not a Trump supporter' Trump supporters. They somehow believe it makes them a radical or something. They love using that one Malcolm quote too.

Yeah the I’m not voting for either candidate but everything they say about Trump is positive

I notice on Twitter a lot of online militants are for Trump for some reason.

I imagine they’re apart of the Tariq Nasheed cult and blindly follow him

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
That's a big if.

Turnout will 100% be less than 2020
Turnout is the biggest advantage the Democratic party has, especially when it comes to the gifts the Republicans have given them like the fight on abortion rights.

The strategist, the organizers, they got one job...get people to the ballot box.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

She understands gen z / millennial unlike biden, I been saying biden was out of touch for never reaching into the crypto space. Yes theirs a large segment of right winged crypto bros but not all of them are.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A large majority of their product is fear mongering and yelling like we going to go into Civil War over miniscule shyt.

I mean I suppose that's both programs but the wishy washy both sides bs going on at TYT isn't even worthy of airtime

I don't think the threat Trump and the current wave of conservatism poses to society and the world is overstated.