WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
it's clear that this was a good move, but maybe should have been from a position of strength. The last 3 weeks, and the majority of this year, are kind of like drowning and then finally pulling out from under the water, it was almost almost too late.

They have stopped the bleeding and can maybe turn it around.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
it's clear that this was a good move, but maybe should have been from a position of strength. The last 3 weeks, and the majority of this year, are kind of like drowning and then finally pulling out from under the water, it was almost almost too late.

They have stopped the bleeding and can maybe turn it around.
Stop bytching

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she's also going up against 240 years of history. dudes in here calling this a lock for Kamala is absolutely crazy :dead:
I’m only confident because
1. Trump has the most negatives in history.
2. He has never received more than 47% of the vote
3. We now have a person who can make a case for herself and against Trump.
4. The popular vote gap between Dems and Republicans has grown wider each election cycle. Last time Dems won by 7 million votes.
5. 8.3 million Gen Zers became eligible to vote in 2022.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm like Al Davis when he kept drafting speedy wide receivers. I like all of the potential VP's picks... :mjlol:

Lowkey the Democrats got a core. Beshear and Walz are impressive. Shapiro... I don't agree with him on some things but he's a very good politician and PA is very important. Kelly is a great man as well.