WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She will and it'll be for all the wrong reasons but at this point it dont matter.

Charli XCX got a tweet endorsing Kamala with 270k likes and she aint even FROM here. Taylor hates every other woman taking attention away from her. She's stepped on every other woman's album released by releasing different versions of her same shytty ass album for like two months to step on Charli, Billie Eilish etc etc

I'm by no means a Taylor fan, I don't think she's that talented to be honest. And I can't speak to her strategy when releasing music.

But from what I can tell she's been pretty vocal politically, for years, within reason for a pop star of her caliber. I don't think she'll campaign for Kamala Harris just to be a ham and distract from any other woman taking attention away from her. she wants Trump out of the paint and cares about reproductive rights, the envrionment, like most of us do. and she'll use her platform to help promote these causes. I don't think it's an attention play.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
She will and it'll be for all the wrong reasons but at this point it dont matter.

Charli XCX got a tweet endorsing Kamala with 270k likes and she aint even FROM here. Taylor hates every other woman taking attention away from her. She's stepped on every other woman's album released by releasing different versions of her same shytty ass album for like two months to step on Charli, Billie Eilish etc etc
:gurl: