WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Agreed. The debate was bad but everything after was worse.

Let’s get Kamala in office to cement Joe status as top 5 DOA.
Yeah, they wanted an open primary which would have been chaos. Don’t even get me started on the fact she would have to kiss certain peoples asses for their endorsement. Biden and Her swapped and now she’s effectively doesn’t owe any favors to the donors or party leadership.

she’s getting delegates before those a$$holes have no time to figure out who to add to a pointless primary,

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Agreed. The debate was bad but everything after was worse.

Let’s get Kamala in office to cement Joe status as top 5 DOA.
hate what both party lines have now become. I’m pro 2a but will vote democrat. Age is a number, sure, but biden was capable just slow. but that ship has sunk. I don’t love kamala by any means but i’ll vote for her over trump even though I disagree with her on (and biden) on a lot of party points. I wish either side would give us a better option but she’s the better of the two.

And the left trying to paint him giving up the nomination as a martyrdom is ridiculous they turned on him - i wont ever forget that shyt

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cac @the cac mamba said for weeks on end that Biden must step down and that "any" Democrat would be better. He spent weeks concern trolling. Now that Biden has stepped down and it appears Kamala will be the new nominee.... this cac is back to concern trolling again

:mjlol:
this is a simple question, dikkhead

just say "if the DNC is nominating a new ticket, and choosing the candidate, kamala harris has the best chance to win the electoral college in november. out of all elected Dems in america"

why can't you say this :lupe:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
hate what both party lines have now become. I’m pro 2a but will vote democrat. Age is a number, sure, but biden was capable just slow. but that ship has sunk. I don’t love kamala by any means but i’ll vote for her over trump even though I disagree with her on (and biden) on a lot of party points. I wish either side would give us a better option but she’s the better of the two.

And the left trying to paint him giving up the nomination as a martyrdom is ridiculous they turned on him - i wont ever forget that shyt
It’s nasty work but politics is a dirty game.

I don’t think he thinks for a second they fukk with him, but that’s why he just gave Kamala the keys.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this is a simple question, dikkhead

just say "if the DNC is nominating a new ticket, and choosing the candidate, kamala harris has the best chance to win the electoral college in november. out of all elected Dems in america"

why can't you say this :lupe:
I’ll say it cause it’s true.

Dems don’t have a candidate problem. Trump is the Woat Candidate possible by far.

Dems have a focus and process problem. They are divided and and don’t have a clear plan/message right now.

Kamala RIGHT NOW fixes all of that, which is their only chance to win in 2024

It’s OK, you can fight for your random cac man in 2028. :cheers:

Right now Unity Focus and Stability are most important and only Kamala can provide that.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Stfu

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Is 52mm number real? If so it feels good to be right told yall biden was holding down enthusiasm:wow:
This feels like South Carolina going into Super Tuesday for Biden 2020

The script flipped, fundraising started getting higher and the positive media cycle