WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This is what I feared from guys like Toure

I’m #KHive, but if she can’t win because she’s a black woman, we do NOT need to attach ourselves to that

We ain’t got time to play with this shyt

Roland will also be on this type of time and many others. It betrays the "democracy is on the line" talking points and people will start to shine a light on that fact.

:francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Roland will also be on this type of time and many others. It betrays the "democracy is on the line" talking points and people will start to shine a light on that fact.

:francis:
right, I’m the last to do the anti-identity politics shyt, but kamala barely made it on the ticket from this sort of bullying and her whole term she kinda underperformed and we let it slide and they’re gonna pull shyt same shyt again while not reading the room

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That account is following quite a few actual white nationalists and neo-nazis like ALX. That's who cac mamba relies on to form his beliefs.
i'm glad you'll now be joining us in voting for the Democrat ticket in november, you tranny chasing faghot. since we all know you couldn't bear to vote for biden against donald trump

but it must burn you to know that every weapon biden signed off on sending to israel, to defeat the Hamas terrorists, Kamala was there every step of the way

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I mean, the unfortunate reality is this may be a punt instead of a touchdown.

Meaning, it is the best move they can make in shytty situation. May not win them the game (presidency) but may put them in better field position long term (down ballot)
You do this to win. The only strategy is to win