WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

"Mothers will never again be forced to watch their children overdosing in hosp … and we will never allow mothers to watch their child hopelessly dying in their arms screaming, ‘What can I do, what can I do? Help me God, what can I do?’ We are a nation whose once revered airports are a dirty, crowded mess,” Trump continued, pivoting suddenly."
:deadrose: wtf

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

GSM8U0qXQAAOnm0

lAjTE7b.jpeg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Talk to em Joey :wow:

"Washed up actor George Clooney, (who hasn't made a good movie since the 90s) is trying to say I'm not the Joe Biden he knew 4 years ago. Well here's the deal! I beat Donald Trump once and I'll beat him again! Back in Scranton I would take a whipper snapper like George behind the woodshed! My dad always said, if a man speaks down on you, you need to knock that man down and kick him while he's there! Jack!"

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You mad at him for posting data? Y'all really have become blue maga
I dunno, he posted a thread downplaying project 2025 that was pretty bad right after posting a tweet that Ted Lieu had already debunked as false.

Sometimes going down the scroll hole affects us negatively.

Posting tweets without comment leaves the interpretation up to the reader as to your motives.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So Obama and Pelosi and establishment leaders are working behind the scenes to get rid of Biden while Blue MAGA of HL continues to go hard in the paint. :heh:
You really think Obama told George Clooney to write a op-ed about Joe Biden?

Every post from you on politics is like…

200.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden on 7/5: I’m staying in the race. I’m not leaving unless God Almighty comes down and tells me to leave.

Pelosi on Morning Joe on 7/10: The president needs to make a decision on whether he is staying in the race.

Don Pelosi applying pressure like a Mob boss.