WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This is the beef I have with STEM majors and professions. They literally act and believe in the same things as Elon Musk does, right down to that weird controlling behaviors. They want fascist like control over all citizens like an edgelord dictator from a Goth-ridden 90s movie.

People forgot that those STEM people existed in 1930s Nazi Germany and they downplayed and ridiculed art majors and professions and purposely underpaid art programs and art jobs, much like how STEM majors and even posters advocating for STEM belittling non STEM majors, thinking that they give nothing back to society.

I was a STEM major and work in STEM, and I value the arts just as equally if not a little more than STEM. The arts are very important, but I get what you're saying. There is an undercurrent of superiority in a lot of STEM folk.

What happens when internet incels get money

Lame and corny.

:scusthov:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:. Leave us out of it :camby:

Time to air out the dirty laundry.

A lot of STEM people act and believe in the same things Elon Musk does. They are just missing the billions in their overall financial portfolio and in their bank accounts.

Not to sidetrack the thread, but Elon Musk just reaffirmed everything I said on here the last 12 years: they want to control your every choice and move.

For the few good STEM people out there, my rant isn't against y'all. Its for those Elon Musk cringe wannabes.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but he doesn’t have the economic conditions necessary to pull off what Hitler did. Germany had like 30% male unemployment, that’s who Hitler went after to form his cult and brown coats.
True, but he does have his personal Goebbels in Hannity and Tucker Carlson. They keep repeating that same lie about the economy until folks actually believe that lie. That has been going on for years.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
True, but he does have his personal Goebbels in Hannity and Tucker Carlson. They keep repeating that same lie about the economy until folks actually believe that lie. That has been going on for years.
Yeah but having a bunch of desperate unemployed men is essential. Day to day life just isn’t bad enough for people to commit to extremes. Germany was dealing with hyper inflation, it took a damn wheelbarrow full of cash to buy a loaf of bread. They had just got their ass beat in ww1. It was so much easier to control the flow of information, much more difficult today. He is very similar to Hitler in a lot of ways, but I don’t think the ‘conditions’ are right for him to succeed.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Elon Musk is a fukking loser. He PAID to have appearances in Iron Man & Rick and Morty to prop him up as a genius. He thinks he's some sort of savior of humanity when in reality is a skidmark to humanity.

On top of it, the guy tries to pretend he's an engineer, but he has no engineering degree. He overworks his actual engineering staff and takes all of the credit. He hopped on the PayPal trend in the late 90s and made everyone convinced he's some sort of tech genius.

Last edited: