WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Obama used to get it in Ohio :whew:
Yes, but that also disenfranchised a lot of people.

The excitement over obama was WILD and people REALLY believed the hope he was selling.

When people’s lives didn’t get instantly demonstrably better with a guy like Obama in office it confirmed to them why they have not been voting and won’t be voting in the future. :sad:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If he was running nothing but positive stories like MeidasTouch (who I like btw), yall wouldn’t have a problem with TYT.

How can you listen to DMC propaganda on a channel like mediastouch all day long though? Doesn’t it get redundant after a while?
Going off “gut feelings” primarily based on a desire for comeuppance of a party you obviously have beef with ain’t gonna cut it when we have tons of data and actual votes to go off of. Sorry people ain’t going for it :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Force folks to be poor and desperate once everything is cut. Settle and take any job and work for 🥜

Then folks don't demand higher wages or working conditions. Now that the boomer generation is passing away and leaving the workforce they ain't trying to have folks have options anymore.

That TLR thread about Gen Z not working and fighting against shytty conditions, those responses had me baffled.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I still don't understand why they neutered walz, he should be doing his own interviews. It's like they were scared of mishaps on some 2016 new cycle shyt
What the hell are you talkin about he's everywhere talking on the trail

Where are you getting this stupid shyt from?

Dawg stop pushing misinformation

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Michigan broke it's early voting record already, lead by Detroit and greater Wayne County. Those Detroit comments DID NOT go over well a week before early voting. Then they deployed Obama. It all depends on Oakland County and if enough of Macomb county flips. But if the 2022 midterms are any indication, the polling is way off base and Michigan will be a slaughter for Kamala.

People are REALLY underestimating the suburban female vote in the US. She's +50 to +70 with women of all races.
I tried to tell these nikkas Wayne county wasn’t having it. Special shoutout to Oakland, kent and my nikkas in Warren

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The Capitol will be a fortress on January 6, 2025.

The Biden administration has designed the Electoral College vote count as a "National Special Security Event" event. That's the highest level of protection any event can get in the country (it's used for State of the Union addresses, Presidential inaugurations, etc).

MAGAtards can try another Jan. 6th if they want, but this time will be different. They'll get more skull crackings and bullets in their dome

:birdman::ufdup:

I want bloodshed against MAGAs while Trump supporters demand a Civil War II