WHO WINS?

• Total voters

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Trying to figure out if tonight was October surprise levels bad or just garden variety Trump campaign fukkery

Oh no this was bad. This may have been the nail in the coffin. And Tony hinchcliff is most to blame :mjlol:.....dude kamikaze'd the whole event. He's the top story on almost every news network.

Kamala's team is probably jumping for joy right now. This rally was basically a 6 hour commercial for her campaign. Obviously they still gotta close this out strong, but this day was a godsend for her. Anybody on the fence after today is a bytchmade fakkit.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Oh no this was bad. This may have been the nail in the coffin. And Tony hinchcliff is most to blame :mjlol:.....dude kamikaze'd the whole event. He's the top story on almost every news network.

Kamala's team is probably jumping for joy right now. This rally was basically a 6 hour commercial for her campaign. Obviously they still gotta close this out strong, but this day was a godsend for her. Anybody on the fence after today is a bytchmade fakkit.
Whichever MAGA fukknut booked Tony is getting put in a torture rack right now, you know they're throwing shyt in Trump HQ :russ:

Buddy couldn't have been a better trojan horse surrogate for Kamala if she paid him :myman:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
so at this rally,

a speaker insulted a demographic in PA, FL with enough voters to swing the state

then another speaker insulted Palestinians, the demographics which the RNC was using to pull aways voters from harris towards stein, by claiming they're taught to kill at an early age

wake me up when kamala swearing in folks, I've seen enough
At this point they have to be doing this shyt on purpose. I’ve never seen so many boneheaded unforced errors ever :dead:

But then again this rally surrounded by other racists you start feeling emboldened so I’m not surprised they was letting they freak flag fly tonight

Haitians
Puerto Ricans
Palestinians

We already know how they feel about blacks and Latinos in general

They got 9 days left to cover the last couple groups :mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm 99% certain that if Mike Johnson committed treason. It would be stopped.
I'm 99.5% sure the sc would let him proceed :francis:
I'd almost like to see them try. Biden would still be President on 1/6, and the Supreme Court gave him immunity.
Can someone give me the final word on this? I thought immunity was granted if the SC deemed fit?

:jbhmm:

Hope you're right tho fam.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC fukked up bigly after the civil war by forgiving the Confederates. They better not fukk up with MAGA

Blame this loser

Andrew%20Johnson.jpg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
they really went there and Trump/MAGA didn't just settle for the symbolism... both sides and tlr are going to respect the brashness of this

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
At this point they have to be doing this shyt on purpose. I’ve never seen so many boneheaded unforced errors ever :dead:

But then again this rally surrounded by other racists you start feeling emboldened so I’m not surprised they was letting they freak flag fly tonight

Haitians
Puerto Ricans
Palestinians

We already know how they feel about blacks and Latinos in general

They got 9 days left to cover the last couple groups :mjlol:
and the haitians and ricans roll deep in florida, real deep. man i'll be laughing for days if these magats miss the layup that is florida.