WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain to me how pushing away your own voters wins you an election? Trumps on code with his his supporters
i don't have any patience with these idiots. not people who actually know Gazans personally, but the idiots cosplaying like they do

6 months ago, they were so committed to leftism and progressivism that they were pretending they didn't know the difference between a man and a woman. now, it's "let Trump win in november" over a 2,000 year old conflict in the middle east that doesn't actually affect us

so fukk it, i guess :yeshrug: clearly there's no talking to them. i guess we'll see if they show up

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You heard it here folks: Cac Mamba doesn't believe Muslims are 'serious voters' :mjpls:
no, i don't believe the cosplaying clowns on college campuses who don't personally know anyone in Gaza are serious voters. people like you

and even those Muslim voters won't like what Warlord Trump does for Israel, his first month in office. but hey, knock yourselves out :ehh:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
6 months ago, they were so committed to leftism and progressivism
Not supporting israel is the very definition of leftism and progressivism, if anything THEY kept the same energy while you haven't. You have decided that certain conservative geopolitical views isn't important enough for you to care, and thats fine. But their's absolutely nothing anti progressive about not supporting current us geopolitics

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not supporting israel is the very definition of leftism and progressivism, if anything THEY kept the same energy while you haven't. You have decided that certain conservative geopolitical views isn't important enough for you to care, and thats fine. But their's absolutely nothing anti progressive about not supporting current us geopolitics
so who's more pro-Israel, Biden or Trump? didn't Trump recognize Jerusalem as Israeli? :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What progressives values will a Palestinian state uphold?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
so who's more pro-Israel, Biden or Trump? didn't Trump recognize Jerusalem as Israeli? :mjlol:
Whats up with this whataboutism , Both is? One supported the current genocide the other supported recognizing stolen land. We talking about bidens Muslim voters, not trumps.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
GL8zhWnWMAAKDOI.png

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Okay. So your concern isn't with the outcome. You just don't want us involved?

I'm not trolling. Serious question.
You can seperate the two:

You could not want us to be involved
And additionally care about the outcome

The united states should stay out of Israel/Palestinian issues and let international law and courts handle. We should abstain from all votes instead of protecting Israel.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You could not want us to be involved
And additionally care about the outcome
What do assume that outcome will be?

The united states should stay out of Israel/Palestinian issues and let international law and courts handle. We should abstain from all votes instead of protecting Israel.
International law has no authority without US involvement :pachaha:

Seems you are okay with the world seeping into anarchy. I can dig it :mjgrin:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Us could abstain from voting :mjgrin:
Doesn't matter. The international court is merely a tool for white nations to do as they please in Africa.

I understand the idea of a universal arbitrator and why it's appealing, but it doesn't exist.

Bibi could have been convicted of war crimes yesterday and he'd still be in charge today.