WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Not worried about Georgia. Gonna be a tough one to win but if Harris loses it won't be due to fukkery. We were scare mongered by Stacy Abrams and others about how new laws in Georgia would make it impossible for democrats to win. And then they won every big election (except for hers) lol.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Sounds like early voting numbers are going crazy. This is partially why I'm not worried about lower mail voting numbers in multiple states compared to 2020. That was such a unique election where millions of people felt safer voting from home. Now people are outside, doing what they want...and voting early. I plan on voting on election day because I always do that, but everyone I know will be voting early when they have time.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Sounds like early voting numbers are going crazy. This is partially why I'm not worried about lower mail voting numbers in multiple states compared to 2020. That was such a unique election where millions of people felt safer voting from home. Now people are outside, doing what they want...and voting early. I plan on voting on election day because I always do that, but everyone I know will be voting early when they have time.

Now question is are these why folks gonna vote for her or they'll do what Katt Williams said..