2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Say what you want about Vince but I feel like Montez Ford would be a singles star by now if he was still running creative :francis:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Tez and Melo are the two I think they should have done more with …they made a big deal outta Melo being a first round draft pick just to make him a jobber basically…should’ve paired him with MVP once he hit the main roster…i would’ve retconned him being MVP’s nephew that he’s been prepping for wrestling dominance since he was a kid, on some 2nd generation NFL player type shyt…show him the ropes to being a proper arrogant pro heel lol

Tez basically should have been had the cliche Jey Uso-esque solo mid card scene run to see what he can do

Think they’ve done well with Bianca and Jade making them seem dominant..not sure why they took the belts off them to do nothing with those other broads, but both Bianca and Jade still feel built up enough to be world champ at any given moment

I’m tired of the New Day, so don’t even care what they do with them…and Truth’s imbecile gimmick is officially grating

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
HHH refuses. Vince was majorly flawed but even he had to recognize the popularity of his black talent. Ryan Ward let Vince know it was time to push Bianca, and Lashley was one Vince's guys.

Lashley still has more to give. This renaissance era is really just neckbeards Valhalla.
Breh, Bobby Lashley is 48 years old.

He's lucky he got a major, legit run a few years ago. Long overdue, and well deserved and a tribute to him staying in phenomenal shape.

But being 48 a world title reign is not happening unless ur in aew or tna.

And to me, Vince was all about money moreso than color. If he was booking in a country or region majority black he would have more black stars.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup and it looks like Lashley may be on his way out as well

But don't worry maybe Xavier woods can be a speed champ :troll:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
All trolling aside, do I think HHH is racist? I don't fukking know.

I've given him a grace period after WM40 with all this talk of him being "The Best Booker," "Papa H," and this being the "Paul Levick Era."

And I've soured on the booking. I still enjoy the shows. I still enjoy wrestling.

But, ppl mark out for a safe ass weekly show that's getting tiring to make time out to watch live.

Hell, even NXT starting to get weird with this ex-AEW/TNA shyt...why the fukk is Ethan Page and Shawn Spears on my screen so much?

Hope Trick don't come up any time soon :francis:

:mjlol: Everytime he wins, in the NXT threads: :krs: Call him up, he's ready! ...

:beli:
To be buried

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is the Rock allowing this to happen since Hunter is his slave? Or is he I ly lol Oki g out for the Islanders?
iu

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I forget who said it, i think it was Kevin Nash its weird that black people dominates every other sport but it somehow never crossed over into wrestling
It because unlike real sports

Wrestling can completely control who’s the top stars

Think about it

If wrestling wasn’t scripted would Orange Cassidy last 3 minutes against Powerhouse Hobbs?

Put MJF Montez Ford Will Ospreys Carmelo Hayes in front of random people who you think there’re going to think who’s the stars

You have an abundance of amazingly talented black performers today more than there’s ever been in the history of professional wrestling but we’ll probably never get to see it why because it’s booked that way

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Gotta keep it a buck and call a spade a spade. If you got people going at AEW's throat's over this then WWE for damn sure needs that smoke.
Valid point.
When the Street Profits are lower on the totel pole than a damn Johhny Gargano, then there is a glaring racial disparity problem in WWE.
The Black WWE wrestlers who are over (Street Profits, Naomi, the New Day, etc.) are over in spite of HHH's booking. Outside of them, many talented Black male wrestlers (Apollo Crews, Omos, Odyssey Jones, Cedric Alexander, etc.) don't even get television time.
Like you said, @br82186 , if we point out the racial disparity in AEW (and rightfully so, Tony Khan is just as anti-Black as HHH), then we also have to call out what's happening on the WWE main roster.