2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
A lot of that stuff about Vince was well known over the years in wrestling circles, yet people still overlooked it and supported the coming. It wasn't until mainstream media started picking up the stories their hand was forced.

The point of my comment was that booking for black wrestlers was always going to be shotty under HHH, yet that still didn't stop people from putting a battery in his back and gasing him up.

“He was just playing a character and that’s not him in real life.”

“He didn’t have control over the script, Vince did.”

Excuse some Coli posters were using last month to defend him including someone in this very thread :mjlol:
Didn't apologize like Shelton and Jinder did recently :mjpls:

That shyt was under vince...HHH took over during or around the tail end of it. Her whole year long+ run with the belt wasn't a product of HHH.

Tail end of it? She had the belt longer under HHH than she did under Vince. He could’ve had Asuka beat her at WM in which A LOT of nikkas thought was gonna happen, but he didn’t, thankfully. Hell, she was out there beating Bayley, Iyo, Kairi, & Dakota single-handily during the reign.

Again, I love Bianca to death, I really do, but you have to push other ladies, too. Bianca is still highly protected. She hasn’t really lost clean in 4 years being on the main roster. Hell, I don’t think she ever will until she faces Rhea on a PPV match. Even Bianca admitted in a interview(I gotta find it) that being the champion for that long was starting to overwhelm her.

Again, ppl pick and choose what to give Vince and HHH credit for. Hell Bianca didn't win the NXT Women's title in "HHH's NXT."

First off, I agree, Bianca needs time away from the main event 100%...WTF was that Clash bullshyt?

Anyway

Bloodline (2021) = Vince era

Judgement Day (2022) = Vince era

Roman = Vince era

Cody (The man flew to his house) = Vince era

Dom heel turn (2022) = Vince era

Name the best thing to START in the HHH era? Exactly. he's giving us a healthy helping of Karrion Kross, Bronson Reed and DIY.

:hubie:He did resign CM Punk, tho.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Something is def wrong with HHH if he f's up Oba Femi on the main roster. He's one of the most main roster ready they had on nxt in a long time. Also, I feel the same with Trick, but I am having my doubts that HHH will do right by him. I felt he's already messed up Melo on the main roster, but I am willing to give him a chance, but its crazy he hasn't really had many wins so far. I assume they have plans for him because he was an early pick in the draft

When Melo lost on the main roster to Finn as NXT champ, that ended any high hopes for him on the main roster. As a small guy already, he’ll have to be an all time great talker to get the push he got in nxt

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Now see Trick I fukk with Trick Willy but he arguably needs some more reps... which I'm sure he will eventually get before coming up. But OBA is literally the most physically dominant wrestler since Brocks OG run... as a matter of fact Oba is more dominant than Brocks OG run... this nikka is literally Thanos.... if he won the tag titles with no parter and then won the world title and just held all the belts it would be the most believable storyline of all time..... BUT we know what will happen once he meets HHH on the main roster

If Bron had to take a “paying your dues” pin, I imagine Oba gonna be doing some jobbing

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Again, ppl pick and choose what to give Vince and HHH credit for. Hell Bianca didn't win the NXT Women's title in "HHH's NXT."

First off, I agree, Bianca needs time away from the main event 100%...WTF was that Clash bullshyt?

Anyway

Roman = Vince era

Name the best thing to START in the HHH era? Exactly. he's giving us a healthy helping of Karrion Kross, Bronson Reed and DIY.

97 Drew
New Bloodline
Liv Morgan Revenge Tour

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
WTF was that Clash bullshyt?
Eh, don’t see a problem with awarding home-country heros a title win, considering they were the only home-country heroes to win that PPV & one of them lost their mother recently before it happened. Bianca didn’t even get pinned! I had no problem with that result.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If Bron had to take a “paying your dues” pin, I imagine Oba gonna be doing some jobbing

HHH has beef with Scott Stiener... let's not forget that. Not only is he racist but he's petty. That definitely wasn't a "paying your dues" pin. Scott steiner was banned from WWE for like 20yrs because of his beef with HHH and Stephanie

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Anyway

Roman = Vince era

Bianca became champ in 2022.... lines up with Vince still being in charge to me and her title reign lasted until 2023

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Eh, don’t see a problem with awarding home-country heros a title win, considering they were the only home-country heroes to win that PPV & one of them lost their mother recently before it happened. Bianca didn’t even get pinned! I had no problem with that result.
1. Booking a title change for a hometown pop is stupid.

2. Losing the titles without getting pinned made their run pointless.

3. HHH was defensive about the decision during the presser, because everyone was shytting on the dumb move.

4. They're still not over.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Meanwhile Angelo Dawkins mother died and the street profits continued to job... even in Ohio where Dawkins is from.... in other words :camby: because the women's tag titles have meant absolutely 0 since they won them

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Anyway

Roman = Vince era

Tribal Chief (2020) = Vince era

Triple H is like a less credible Phil Jackson, he inherited generational talent but doesn't have a triangle offense to legitimize him.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Tribal Chief (2020) = Vince era

Triple H is like a less credible Phil Jackson, he inherited generational talent but doesn't have a triangle offense to legitimize him.

HHH is Steve Kerr.... the warriors foundation was already created and layed out bwfore he got there.... he won with it immediately... he had his KD era... we about to enter the Jordan Poole era where people think he still has it ..... wait for the Draymond punch moment and the Klay Thompson implosion