2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
images

So the guy who chose all this imagery for himself doesn't push black men, huh. Weird.

SOSRadio

On air
Daps
I’m not defending HHH here & I blame him for not even trying to push Montez yet, but I think people reaching with the Bianca one. I love here to death, but she did have a year-long reign under HHH. She really hasn’t lost “clean” since she has been on the main-roster 4 years ago. You can make a case she’s the strongest booked woman’s wrestler, ever. Even over Becky & Charlotte. I love it though cause she deserves to be booked like that, but I’m just putting that out there.
Bianca is a case where you can’t just ignore her because she’s just that big a star so I kind of agree with you. She has taken a bit of a backseat tho and it’s clear that Rhea is H’s favorite of the two.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
There's 0 black female stars too. HHH nerfed tf out of Bianca and Jade don't stand a chance, They already gave Tiffany Stratton her "lights out" entrance. It's a wrap...the put the tag titles on Shaemus daughters and the lobster twins haven't been seen since. they want us to be happy that Samoans and Tongans are getting play and they're "people of color" I fukk with the bloodline and the Yeetmaster but this is ridiculous. Melo jobbing, street profits nowhere to be found, new day being used as enhancement talent, Bianca in 2min matches and sometimes doesn't even appear on the show.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Lashley still has more to give. This renaissance era is really just neckbeards Valhalla.

He was gonna be booked at this point to put people over I feel. For that alone I would have kept to pass the torch to Oba or Trick, but who knows if he wanted tha.t

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's baffling really in 2024. Black people dominate and are highly represented in legit sports across the world but this company still refuses to do anything of note with it's Black talent.

I'm really curious and worried how Paul going to handle Trick and Oba. Those guys should be all over the main event when called up, but knowing Triple H...

It's wild to me. It can't be because they suspect audiences won't get behind non-White superstars because Jey, Roman, and The Bloodline are over.

Now see Trick I fukk with Trick Willy but he arguably needs some more reps... which I'm sure he will eventually get before coming up. But OBA is literally the most physically dominant wrestler since Brocks OG run... as a matter of fact Oba is more dominant than Brocks OG run... this nikka is literally Thanos.... if he won the tag titles with no parter and then won the world title and just held all the belts it would be the most believable storyline of all time..... BUT we know what will happen once he meets HHH on the main roster

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m not defending HHH here & I blame him for not even trying to push Montez yet, but I think people reaching with the Bianca one. I love here to death, but she did have a year-long reign under HHH. She really hasn’t lost “clean” since she has been on the main-roster 4 years ago. You can make a case she’s the strongest booked woman’s wrestler, ever. Even over Becky & Charlotte. I love it though cause she deserves to be booked like that, but I’m just putting that out there.

That shyt was under vince...HHH took over during or around the tail end of it. Her whole year long+ run with the belt wasn't a product of HHH.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Yup.

It's been obvious what was going on. I gave The Nose two years but I'm tired of the bullshyt and cancelled Peacock. I've already begun to lose interest and probably won't really check it out much until someone lets me know they've stopped fukking around with Tez. That or they actually do something with Trick and particularly Oba who already can do everything he's supposed to do and will only get better.

But I'm not getting my hopes up for any of them once they leave Shawn. I'm not gonna keep complaining and still watch, even if I think this is some of the best stuff I've seen from the company otherwise.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
How you ruin Bianca and jade they are superstars but stuck doing bs :mjtf:

Bianca and Jade’s booking is interesting, they really ain’t done shyt since Clash and then there was that weird booking with them around King/Queen of the Ring. I mean you’d think the way they promoted Jade before her debut she’d be doing more but I think there was some “spite AEW” involved in the whole Jade thing but I won’t go too deep into that, still though they’ll be fine, there’s still the eventual Bianca/Jade match which will be huge.

Naomi’s booking is very unfortunate too, this woman left the company, was the face of Impact at least in my eyes for a minute, comes back to WWE and she’s done nothing, I thought they were at least going to have her turn heel and feud with Bayley but instead it appears that they’re just having her put over young talent like Tiffany and Blair Davenport, she’s an outstanding wrestler that hasn’t sniffed the women’s title in 7 whole years, that’s just crazy to me. The crowd still loves her at least.

Last edited:

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
That shyt was under vince...HHH took over during or around the tail end of it. Her whole year long+ run with the belt wasn't a product of HHH.
Tail end of it? She had the belt longer under HHH than she did under Vince. He could’ve had Asuka beat her at WM in which A LOT of nikkas thought was gonna happen, but he didn’t, thankfully. Hell, she was out there beating Bayley, Iyo, Kairi, & Dakota single-handily during the reign.

Again, I love Bianca to death, I really do, but you have to push other ladies, too. Bianca is still highly protected. She hasn’t really lost clean in 4 years being on the main roster. Hell, I don’t think she ever will until she faces Rhea on a PPV match. Even Bianca admitted in a interview(I gotta find it) that being the champion for that long was starting to overwhelm her.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Putting Lashley with the Street Profits was a great move at first but then HHH turned them heels which made no fukking sense whatsoever just to turn them back babyface again. The fans never turned on them in the first place. :why:

We know Montez has been fumbled but Dawkins was coming into his own as well. Now they’re in Limbo and just lost their leader.

I just accepted the fact that black male wrestlers won’t be featured high on the card going forward. It is what it is. I’m not even gonna get myself worked up over it.
I don't think turning them heels was a problem but more to do they didn't have solo titles or won enough.