2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How you ruin Bianca and jade they are superstars but stuck doing bs :mjtf:
When you have a :mjpls: booker. HHH really thought it was a smart move to take the belts off of 2 super over women, and put the belts on 2 women that the crowd could care less about. He clearly books for the neckbeards and has been doing so since his NXT days.

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's baffling really in 2024. Black people dominate and are highly represented in legit sports across the world but this company still refuses to do anything of note with it's Black talent.

I'm really curious and worried how Paul going to handle Trick and Oba. Those guys should be all over the main event when called up, but knowing Triple H...

It's wild to me. It can't be because they suspect audiences won't get behind non-White superstars because Jey, Roman, and The Bloodline are over.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think they’re aware that their future is in black talent and even now

The hurt business booking was underutilized but I also don’t know if Bobby leaving is cause of that or the fact he kinda was maximized all things considered short of facing Roman which would have been a loss anyway
That said Triple H can’t be upset that people assume he’s prejudice with his past unless he prioritizes black talent

We’ll see how they do going forward cause I’ve seen promotions be accused of marginalizing black relent only to turn around and put the main belt on one in organic enough time

I’m keeping an eye on how they develop Melo on the main roster