2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Eh, don’t see a problem with awarding home-country heros a title win, considering they were the only home-country heroes to win that PPV & one of them lost their mother recently before it happened. Bianca didn’t even get pinned! I had no problem with that result.

Meanwhile Angelo Dawkins mother died and the street profits continued to job... even in Ohio where Dawkins is from.... in other words :camby: because the women's tag titles have meant absolutely 0 since they won them

:dead: Put the Witches over in their home country after having them on tv like 3 times since they were called up in 2023? :laff:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
97 Drew
New Bloodline
Liv Morgan Revenge Tour

New Bloodline is a vehicle for the Roman return. Liv Morgan is basically Vince era style booking putting over his girl Rhea Ripley and has the unfortunate effect fo dragging the entire JD along.

Awesome Truth lost their tittles are this bullshyt.

I'll give CM Punk the credit for the Drew stuff. Before Punk came back Drew had that bullshyt "I wanna win in front of fans" nonsense.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Meanwhile Angelo Dawkins mother died and the street profits continued to job... even in Ohio where Dawkins is from.... in other words :camby: because the women's tag titles have meant absolutely 0 since they won them
I’m with you on Dawkins & Montez being treated like shyt. I’m not debating that. Just think you & others reaching with Bianca.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
The women's tag titles haven't meant a damn thing since their inception!
:bryan:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Eh, don’t see a problem with awarding home-country heros a title win, considering they were the only home-country heroes to win that PPV & one of them lost their mother recently before it happened. Bianca didn’t even get pinned! I had no problem with that result.
The issue is they weren't even over in their home country. None of the Scots were except Drew. It was a waste and a reason those tag belts can't ever catch any real momentum

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
HHH is Steve Kerr.... the warriors foundation was already created and layed out bwfore he got there.... he won with it immediately... he had his KD era... we about to enter the Jordan Poole era where people think he still has it ..... wait for the Draymond punch moment and the Klay Thompson implosion
:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Their company is owned by UFC people lol this is a MAGA product. Let's see if any WWE star can say fukk trump :mjpls:

Didn't one of their big names logan paul promote this orange bytchass not too while ago?

Yeah, Logan Paul seems to be part of the MAGA cult but that's not surprising coming from a frat white boy with edgelord humor. Unfortunately, there's a lot of MAGA wrestlers like Jericho and Stroman and others... they're everywhere.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The women's tag titles haven't meant a damn thing since their inception!
:bryan:

Corny... they were featured on a consistent basis in the hands of Binaca and Jade. On raw and smackdown. And appearing on PLE. Even though they did the pre show for the France PLE that match seemed like it was apart of the main show. Crowd was I'm the building and loud as fukk. You saying this implying Bianca and Jade don't have star power

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Corny... they were featured on a consistent basis in the hands of Binaca and Jade. On raw and smackdown. And appearing on PLE. Even though they did the pre show for the France PLE that match seemed like it was apart of the main show. Crowd was I'm the building and loud as fukk. You saying this implying Bianca and Jade don't have star power
Once again, the Women's Tag Titles have been irrelevant since they were created. Has nothing to do with Bianca and Jade or their star power. Nobody cared when Sasha and Bayley were the tag champs either.
:manny:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Ay.. serious question

If ya’ll really feel that WWE hates ya’ll, why don’t yall ever seriously consider not supporting em?

:heh:

Theres such an abundance of wrestling out there both locally and on tv. Why not go fukk with that?

If I think Drake is a vulture who ain’t of the culture and makes shytty music, I’m not gonna run and press play every time he drops something so I can scream about it. I’ll check for the nikkas I think are better..

So basically what I’m saying is, if y’all truly feel like WWE don’t fukk with y’all, stop fukkin with them. Don’t just pumpfake with paragraphs only to be tuned in at 8pm and live chatting about the show. Turn that shyt off. Stand on business lol

Go support the local shows. My nikka Darius Lockhart started a whole black owned wrestling company. Master P owns HoG or is at least a co-owner. Go fukk with it. Leave WWE in the dust, if you feel like they morals ain’t lining up with yours

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ay.. serious question

If ya’ll really feel that WWE hates ya’ll, why don’t yall ever seriously consider not supporting em?

Theres such an abundance of wrestling out there both locally and on tv. Why not go fukk with that?

If I think Drake is a vulture who ain’t of the culture and makes shytty music, I’m not gonna run and press play every time he drops something so I can scream about it. I’ll check for the nikkas I think are better..

So basically what I’m saying is, if y’all truly feel like WWE don’t fukk with y’all, stop fukkin with them. Don’t just pumpfake with paragraphs only to be tuned in at 8pm and live chatting about the show. Turn that shyt off. Stand on business lol

Go support the local shows. My nikka Darius Lockhart started a whole black owned wrestling company. Master P owns HoG or is at least a co-owner. Go fukk with it.
I hear all that…

But if you’re fan of a certain wrestler you advise just not watching them and their work altogether because the boss is racist?

Darius Lockhart ain’t got Lashley, MVP, or Omos over there.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Ay.. serious question

Go support the local shows. My nikka Darius Lockhart started a whole black owned wrestling company. Master P owns HoG or is at least a co-owner. Go fukk with it. Leave WWE in the dust, if you feel like they morale ain’t lining up with yours
I wonder for the people that are complaining if it's about wanting to see black wrestlers succeed at the highest level, which I think on July 22 2024 still means the WWE.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wonder for the people that are complaining if it's about wanting to see black wrestlers succeed at the highest level, which I think on July 22 2024 still means the WWE.
I think it depends. I don’t need to see Swerve go to WWE and win their title to prove/validate how good he is. HHH already showed what he thought of him.

But at the same time when MFs already in the company have already proven how great/over they are and still can’t get past a certain point for whatever reason then yeah thats gonna run people the wrong way.

I seen some dudes try to make it an age thing with Lashley like Rey not out there still being booked consistently well. And physically Lashley still looks better than 95% of the roster.