2024 and The WWE has ZERO Top Black Male stars

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's baffling really in 2024. Black people dominate and are highly represented in legit sports across the world but this company still refuses to do anything of note with it's Black talent.

I'm really curious and worried how Paul going to handle Trick and Oba. Those guys should be all over the main event when called up, but knowing Triple H...

It's wild to me. It can't be because they suspect audiences won't get behind non-White superstars because Jey, Roman, and The Bloodline are over.
HHH refuses. Vince was majorly flawed but even he had to recognize the popularity of his black talent. Ryan Ward let Vince know it was time to push Bianca, and Lashley was one Vince's guys.
I think they’re aware that their future is in black talent and even now

The hurt business booking was underutilized but I also don’t know if Bobby leaving is cause of that or the fact he kinda was maximized all things considered short of facing Roman which would have been a loss anyway
That said Triple H can’t be upset that people assume he’s prejudice with his past unless he prioritizes black talent

We’ll see how they do going forward cause I’ve seen promotions be accused of marginalizing black relent only to turn around and put the main belt on one in organic enough time

I’m keeping an eye on how they develop Melo on the main roster
Lashley still has more to give. This renaissance era is really just neckbeards Valhalla.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Every company is a MAGA product :russ:
Look, is NBA supporting trump? No. Is Hollywood making countless of far right wing propaganda movies that MAGA likes to watch? No

And so on and so on

UFC meanwhile openly supports trump and invites him to smile and take pictures out there during the matches. WWE ain't that far away.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Look, is NBA supporting trump? No. Is Hollywood making countless of far right wing propaganda movies that MAGA likes to watch? No

And so on and so on

UFC meanwhile openly supports trump and invites him to smile and take pictures out there during the matches. WWE ain't that far away.
NBA owners are MAGA and Hollywood is filled with MAGA actors/actresses/execs, hell Hollywood being MAGA would be the least offensive thing they could be labeled as. Just because they don't openly support it doesn't mean the don't support it. Look at what the NBA did to Craig Hodges and Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think they’re aware that their future is in black talent and even now

The hurt business booking was underutilized but I also don’t know if Bobby leaving is cause of that or the fact he kinda was maximized all things considered short of facing Roman which would have been a loss anyway
That said Triple H can’t be upset that people assume he’s prejudice with his past unless he prioritizes black talent

We’ll see how they do going forward cause I’ve seen promotions be accused of marginalizing black relent only to turn around and put the main belt on one in organic enough time

I’m keeping an eye on how they develop Melo on the main roster
No, no, no...they got all the time in the world for Sheamus, Blandy , Sami Zayn, Charlotte. There is no maxmizing. Lol. They just dont want to make him part of the big picture. Waa there even one Roman/Lashley in that Tribal Chief era??

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
I’m not defending HHH here & I blame him for not even trying to push Montez yet, but I think people reaching with the Bianca one. I love here to death, but she did have a year-long reign under HHH. She really hasn’t lost “clean” since she has been on the main-roster 4 years ago. You can make a case she’s the strongest booked woman’s wrestler, ever. Even over Becky & Charlotte. I love it though cause she deserves to be booked like that, but I’m just putting that out there.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Something is def wrong with HHH if he f's up Oba Femi on the main roster. He's one of the most main roster ready they had on nxt in a long time. Also, I feel the same with Trick, but I am having my doubts that HHH will do right by him. I felt he's already messed up Melo on the main roster, but I am willing to give him a chance, but its crazy he hasn't really had many wins so far. I assume they have plans for him because he was an early pick in the draft

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Putting Lashley with the Street Profits was a great move at first but then HHH turned them heels which made no fukking sense whatsoever just to turn them back babyface again. The fans never turned on them in the first place. :why:

We know Montez has been fumbled but Dawkins was coming into his own as well. Now they’re in Limbo and just lost their leader.

I just accepted the fact that black male wrestlers won’t be featured high on the card going forward. It is what it is. I’m not even gonna get myself worked up over it.