2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What does that have to do with taking Bryce #1 overall? :mjlol:
I didn't say he wasn't gonna go in the 1st round just that he wasn't gonna be the first overall pick being so small.
If a team can convince themselves that Mitch is a number one overall pick, it’s not hard to say Bryce can’t be :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Seattle and Detroit are both fascinating to me Both pulled heists trading aging QBs. Bc of that both are drafting higher than they likely will for a while.

Bc Goff is ‘only’ 28, i’d be ok sticking with him.

But if I’m Seattle you had a career year from a 32 year old Geno smith and you went…9-8. So while it will be extremely hard to separate emotionally from geno bc he’s a good guy, in a 3 QB draft where you project for 1 of them to fall to you at 5, you can’t NOT take the young QB.

If geno wants to come back on a 1 or 2 year bridge deal fine. Otherwise, you just showed you can plug n play a guy. Sign Jimmy G for cheap while Stroud/Levis sits.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
McDaniel's drafted Tebow :ohhh:

I mean its a reach, but he better have a long term plan. Cant expect much year one and shyt they might be in the running for Caleb next year as well.

shyt if we trade for Fields we could be in the running for Caleb, probably get him for a second. Then move him to RB :ohhh:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt if we trade for Fields we could be in the running for Caleb, probably get him for a second. Then move him to RB :ohhh:
the Bears just announced he is their QB, but you think hes available for "a second" :dead:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I hate osu like a lot…. That said stroud isn’t Braxton Miller, who wasn’t miller, who wasn’t Haskins, all different qbs all different skill sets, all different coaches, teams and schemes, y’all can’t cross compare a school for outcomes
Like hell I can’t.

I do with OSU QB’s and I’m batting .1000

:sas1:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Scout the player, not the helmet.

I hate osu like a lot…. That said stroud isn’t Braxton Miller, who wasn’t miller, who wasn’t Haskins, all different qbs all different skill sets, all different coaches, teams and schemes, y’all can’t cross compare a school for outcomes

I clearly said the boy was the goods. But the question is still relevant so, I again ask, when was the last good QB to come from OSU?

I watch a ton of college football. I get it, I totally look at the player BUT, the helmet tells you a lil something too. It ALL means something.

OL from Iowa/Wisconsin, LBs/DBs from LSU, TEs from Miami, c'mon now. Some of these schools are known for a "thing" good or bad. But you ALWAYS scout the player...

CJ was balling this year, no lie bout that