2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Bears make it clear Justin Fields is their QB and they will trade the #1 pick

I thought the talk of moving off of him was dumb, you can’t move off a QB without first putting him in the best possible position to succeed and seeing how he performs from there, it’s not like he’s Josh Rosen, Fields did show some flashes last season.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought the talk of moving off of him was dumb, you can’t move off a QB without first putting him in the best possible position to succeed and seeing how he performs from there, it’s not like he’s Josh Rosen, Fields did show some flashes last season.

Poles seems like hes taking the right approach here, its going to be a huge offseason for the Bears with the draft and 100+ mil to spend in FA

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Anthony Richardson hype is really confusing because I get it, the physical tools are there but man he just was wildly inconsistent in college. I see the Cam comparisons but Cam led a 7-5 roster to a National Championship with Darvin Adams as his WR1.

Same with levis... neither ever dominated in college which to me is problematic

The reality is this is kind of a weak QB class and nobody wants to admit it
The clear cut #1 guy is fukking 5' 10" 180 lbs.
Those are pretty much the worst measurables ever for a round 1 QB. There's no way he will go #1 overall being so small so they gotta hype these other guys up

Idk why Stroud seems to be so overlooked. Rough game against Michigan but then the toughest test of his career against GA which has NFL talent all over the defense and he passed with flying colors

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The reality is this is kind of a weak QB class and nobody wants to admit it
The clear cut #1 guy is fukking 5' 10" 180 lbs.
Those are pretty much the worst measurables ever for a round 1 QB. There's no way he will go #1 overall being so small so they gotta hype these other guys up

Idk why Stroud seems to be so overlooked. Rough game against Michigan but then the toughest test of his career against GA which has NFL talent all over the defense and he passed with flying colors

Bryce did the same thing against a better UGA defense though, that said, CJ is legit and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was QB1.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bryce did the same thing against a better UGA defense though, that said, CJ is legit and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was QB1.

I said Bryce was the clear cut #1 :yeshrug:

But you can't take a QB that small first overall no way. Especially when it will cost extra to move up

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I think Stroud gets downgraded because he’s a QB from OState…when was the last good qb from Ohio State?

Boy got the goods tho, that UGA game and hell, this whole season showed me
I hate osu like a lot…. That said stroud isn’t Braxton Miller, who wasn’t miller, who wasn’t Haskins, all different qbs all different skill sets, all different coaches, teams and schemes, y’all can’t cross compare a school for outcomes

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I hate osu like a lot…. That said stroud isn’t Braxton Miller, who wasn’t miller, who wasn’t Haskins, all different qbs all different skill sets, all different coaches, teams and schemes, y’all can’t cross compare a school for outcomes
DropTopBuck with a good take. :buckSalute:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I watched the ravens draft Kyle Boler in the first round

I watched my bears move up to take Mitch fukkin trabisky
What does that have to do with taking Bryce #1 overall? :mjlol:
I didn't say he wasn't gonna go in the 1st round just that he wasn't gonna be the first overall pick being so small.